Hamilton Beach Trio Coffee Maker (49976)
- Easy cleaning
- 2 Way Coffee Maker
- Storage Drip Tray
- Programmable Timer
- Auto Pause & Serve
- 2 Easy to fill Reservoirs
- Extra storage area
- Brew with or without K-cups
When people think of coffee, they usually believe in their ability to provide a high-energy lift. As coffee contains many useful nutrients, having a daily coffee is not a wrong decision; it will surely raise your day. A proper amount of caffeine will lead to starting your day with positive energy. Many coffee makers in the market may make a better full pot of coffee for you. Having a home coffee maker with all the functions that you see in a cafe machine can be a great option if you adopt it for yourself. It will perform according to your need.
Don’t you think it is a great idea to have a home coffee maker at your place so you can be your own barista? Standing in long queues for a small cup of coffee is somehow a waste of time. You can brew your favorite and your family’s favorite coffee at any time, all in your happiness.
We know there are a massive number of coffee brands, each with different functions and styles. Indeed, for a minute, you may be getting tangled and think with whom I should go. Not to worry, we have done a lot of market research and come with a fantastic coffee maker that will stand on your needs.
So for preparing a great cup of joe, all you need is this Hamilton Beach FlexBrew two-way coffee maker. It will brew a full pot of coffee using your favorite K-cup and coffee grounds. This machine can brew 12 cups, and you can even brew single-serve packs of coffee as you like.
Hamilton Beach FlexBrew Coffee Maker Review: First Impressions
|Hamilton Beach 49976 Coffee Maker Specifications|
|Dimensions||10.24 x 10.63 x 13.9 inches|
|Power Rate||1050 W, 120 V|
|Brewing Capacity||12 cups|
|Brew Time||2-3 mins|
Reasons To Buy
- Two easy-fill water tank.
- With or Without K-cups pod compatible.
- Comes with a programmable o’clock.
- Glass carafe holds up to 12 cups of coffee.
- Capable of brewing 8 inches traveling mugs.
- Automatically shuts off during inactive state.
- Select a brew strength: regular or bold option.
- Separate heaters for both carafe side and single serve side.
- 10 – 14oz brew up with k-cup or coffee grounds.
- Sturdy machine contains 70% plastic, 30% metal or wiring, and 10% glass.
- Brownish-tan basket, permanent basket for coffee grounds, grey basket for brewing k-cups.
Reasons To Avoid
- Short lifespan.
- You can’t operate both sides at the same time.
Hamilton Beach FlexBrew Coffee Maker: Detailed Specifications
Hamilton Beach has been around since 1910, and the company makes a wide variety of kitchen appliances to make your life easier. This 2-way coffee maker by Hamilton Beach is one of the higher-end coffee appliances. It gives you the option to let you brew full pot of coffee using a coffee ground. And, on the other hand, make a cup for yourself using a single-serve pod or ground on its side.
The FlexBrew is a mixture of two types of coffee makers in one device. Purchasing this all-in-one machine can save your counter space and money too. It is pretty compact considering the versatility and comes in a modest black finish look that could suit most kitchens. This good-looking and firm appliance has fantastic features to impress coffee lovers.
This appliance includes a usable digital timer so that you can set it 24 hours in advance, along with a two brewing strength-choose from bold to regular. It implies that you can select the device to wake up before you go and brew a delightful coffee as soon as you rise. As it is a two-way coffee maker, that means you have two great options for brewing coffee. On its left side, it has a choice to select a carafe that makes a 12 cup carafe.
And on the other hand, it provides a single brew option that brews 10 oz to 14 oz serving cups. Its single-serve side fits with regular ground coffee or K-Cup, available in plenty of flavors. Each side of the maker has its easy-to-fill reservoir with a transparent window. The pod piercer can remove for easy cleaning.
Moreover, its auto-stop & serve permits you to detach the carafe and pour a glass while brewing without dripping. This machine would save your money and time as its 2-hour warm cycle automatically shuts off and keeps you restful even if you left the pot on.
The FlexBrew is pretty innovative as it combines the two most popular types of brewing styles. It also has a two-reservoir, a carafe side with a programmable timer, and the ability to brew both ground coffee and K-cups of pods. This machine is somehow unstoppable. Read down about its unique features.
- Brewing Power
When it comes to brewing, no one can conquer the Hamilton FlexBrew as it gives a pretty impressive show. It is somehow capable of handling heavy loads. Like we mentioned before, it has two main brewing strengths “bold and regular.” This function works for both the carafe and the single-serve side. The “bold” option gives you a stronger coffee since it depends on the flavor and caffeine extractions, as it takes a bit longer time to brew bold coffee. Those who love the stronger cup of joe will ensure that the little longer wait deserving.
The other option, “regular” brew strength, takes less time and is a little less intense than the “bold” one. This brew option gives you an excellent choice for drinking a large amount of coffee in one session or just want a plain, fast cup at nightfall. This coffee maker is a perfect option for the home or even for office use. Thanks to both sides that can brew on both sides with these settings. These smart features make this machine a versatile choice for many coffee lovers.
- Programmable Button
With so many skills in such a small frame, you can do a lot with this machine. Investing in Hamilton will be worth your money. As mentioned above, it gives you several brewing options, but it will be amazing when you look at the different selections to choose from. Here are quick run-down buttons that cover the face of the machine. It features brew now, brew strength, prog, the set time, carafe, and single-cup – buttons on the display that work automatically by your one press.
- Brew now – This button is smooth as it sounds. If you want a flavorful cup, you can press on “brew now” to start the brewing process. It will also automatically turn on the “keep warm” setting that keeps your drink hot for up to two hours.
- Prog – It will allow you to select the advance brewing time for up to 24 hours. However, this point only works for the carafe team. Once you hit the button, keep holding it down and press the “set time” to select the time when you’d like to have a carafe of coffee. It also helps in choosing the current time to display on the screen.
- Carafe & Single – By their name, you can understand what work they will do. If you’re looking for a whole carafe coffee that can deliver 12 cups, then this will be your fav button. And on pressing the “single” button, it will prepare a single-serve pack. With this, you can even use a k-cup coffee capsules or coffee ground in its reusable k-cup basket.
- Automatic Settings
To make everything even simpler, Hamilton Beach offers an auto-stop & serve function along with auto-shutoff. You may also get these functions in other high-grade machines. These functions allow you to remove the carafe during the process and pour a coffee cup without any dripping. On the other hand, you don’t have to worry about this coffee maker. Since it has a 2 hour, keep a warm type of cycle that automatically shuts off when the device has finished making the coffee. It will save you money and power.
3. Traits We Relish
As there are so many features in this coffee maker to enjoy, though it’s difficult to leave any of them without telling you. Here are some most efficient, professional features that we like
- Two Water Reservoirs
When you look at this, you will notice that it has two tanks, one on the carafe side and the other on the single-serve side. Each container has its own “water window” that lets you keep an eye on how much water is left or full. This point makes it more valuable to check, rather than opening the coffee maker’s top to check how much water is left. So, having a self-contained reservoir avoids wastage and improves the poring’s task handy without much stress.
- Two Way Brewing
Enjoy all the benefits of a 2-in-1 appliance with a Flexbrew coffee maker. It has two options to make coffee of your desired caffeine amount with just a press of a button. You can brew an awesome 12 cup group of ground coffee on one side using a carafe or large mug. Also, make a cup for yourself using a K-cup coffee pod or ground on the single-serve side. So you can now relax and fully organize a coffee party at your home with this comprehensive coffee maker.
- Cup Rest with Storage Area
It is one of the fantastic features you will get. The small area on the single-serve pack is capable of keeping a potholder and brew basket. You can also use the adjustable rest box for holding the cups and tall mugs. It makes a single side easier as you can brew coffee with a taller mug or a thermos.
While using an electric appliance, follow the basic safety rules to avoid the risk of fire or shock. Including the following:
- This appliance is not intended to use by children unless they are supervised.
- Do not touch the hot surface, as complete care must be taken to avoid burns.
- To guard against electric shocks, do not place the cord, plug, or machine near a water supply.
- Place the coffee maker on a flat surface, away from the corner side, to prevent a random drop.
- Do not operate any appliance with a broken supply rope.
- Use only that carafe, which the brand provides.
- Do not place the hot carafe in a wet place, as it will damage the surface of your carafe.
- Do not clean the machine with any abrasive cloth.
5. Cleaning & Care
Since it has easily removable parts like a carafe, removable tray, K-cup brewing pieces that can clean easily, all of the pieces are also dishwasher safe.
- All the coffee makers should clean at least once a month or once a week.
- You can rinse the inside part of the machine with a combination of 1 part white vinegar, 2 parts warm water.
- You can use this solution for the carafe side and also for the other side.
- Run the machine twice to remove any leftover vinegar.
- Rub the body of the coffee maker with a soft, damp cloth.
This coffee maker is a high-quality kitchen appliance with a double reservoir and two-way brewing design. It will ultimately save the space of your kitchen as it performs like two machines in one. The FlexBrew allows you to brew a single cup for yourself or a large glass container for the family. It can brew up to 12 cups and 10 oz to 14 oz coffee with or without k-cup pods. You can even use them or coffee grounds to have a feel like a cafe.
If you’re looking for a dependable, solid home coffee maker, FlexBrew is a reliable decision. It has qualities like versatility and efficiency that guarantee you a delicious cup of coffee every time. Overall, this is a great all-rounder coffee maker suitable for all the events you can rely on.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does this Hamilton FlexBrew shut off automatically?
Yes, of course, it shuts off the coffee maker straight after 2 hours of brewing cycle started. It also features an auto-stop and assists system that stops automatically once you remove the jug and pour the drink without any dripping.
2. Can I use K-cup pots in the Hamilton Beach coffee maker?
You can brew your coffee with or without using the K-cups, as this machine can also use ground coffee.
3. How much tall travel mug can I use on the single-serve side?
This 2-way coffee maker comes with a removable tray, which is flexible with an 8″ tall mug.
4. How much time does FlexBrew take to brew a coffee?
It takes about 1-2 min as it uses K-cup pods. If you select a “bold” strength for brewing, it takes a little more time to fill the carafe.
- Best Coffee Maker Under $50
- Best Cuisinart Coffee Maker
- Bella Dual Brew Coffee Maker
- Bodum Pour Over Coffee Maker
- BUNN CSB2G Speed Brew Elite Coffee Maker
- Chulux Single Serve Coffee Maker
- JURA S8 Automatic Coffee Machine
- Keurig K-Elite Coffee Maker
- Keurig K155 Office Pro Coffiee Maker
- KONA French Press Coffee Maker
- Melitta 46894 Thermal Coffee Maker
- Zojirushi EC-YTC100XB Coffee Maker