Breville Duo Temp Pro
- Dual Filters
- Compact Size
- 54mm Tamper
- Irresistible Body
- Accessories Included
- Silky-Velvet Mouthfeel
- 360° rotating steam wand
- 15 Bar Italian Made Pump
Are you a die heart fan of coffee and looking for a fantastic cafe to get your favorite drink? So, stop here or cut down on a visit to your local coffee shops. The best homemade espresso machine can help you to get a cup of joe right in your comfort zone. Like many more, you cannot start your day without coffee, and no shops will open early in the morning for you.
Moreover, thanks to modern technology, that you can now make any drinks at home. Investing in a home coffee machine with all one mechanism will never go wrong. When drinking one or two cups of joe is a better way than having average mugs of beverages.
If you are new to using the home coffee machine and don’t want to spend a lot of money + need a good home barista, then look at this cafe-quality espresso machine.
This Breville Duo Temp Pro espresso machine comes with high qualities, simple styling, compact size, and affordable traits. It includes a PID mechanism, well-equipped tamper, and frothing feature to get consistent results. It is a gentle introduction to brewing an espresso machine at home. Overall, it’s highlighted modern look reflects its feature and contrasting design.
Breville Duo Temp Pro Espresso Machine Review: First Impressions
|Breville Duo Temp Pro BES810BSS Espresso Machine Specifications|
|Dimensions||10.25 X 12.25 X 13.25 inches|
|Voltage Rate||110-120 V|
|Power Rate||1600 W|
|Construction||Brushed Stainless Steel|
|Water Tank Capacity||8 Liter/ 60-oz|
|Settings||Single or Double Shots, Manual Control|
Reasons To Buy
- PID temperature control technology.
- Manually control the tempearture and settings of the machine.
- Equipped with a 60-ounce water tank.
- Brushed casing and compact design product.
- Comes with 360° rotating wands for frothing the milk at any position.
- Auto-Purge function.
- 9 bars lead to a “rich cream” topping.
- Provides a built-in cleaning aid kit.
- Dynamic thermo-coil produces endless steam of constant pressure.
Reasons To Avoid
- No integrated grinder.
- Steam wand can clog easily.
Breville Duo Temp Pro Espresso Machine: Detailed Specification
It can make a cafe-quality drink right in your kitchen. Get tasty espresso in less time with this semi-automatic machine that presents a few learning curves for beginners.
It is designed with a brushed stainless steel casing. If we compare this espresso machine with others, then it is physically more firm. It comes with a commercial-grade stainless portafilter, silver steam rod, and one dial controller that controls the brewing and steaming. Since it offers two most essential elements – control over the pressure and state of steam. Its adjustable steam rod is capable of creating good cream and getting the milk as you like.
Furthermore, it comes with both pressurized and non-pressurized portafilters. It includes a single standard and dual short basket. You can separate its large drip tray easily.
Even though you can slide the tray out and find a drawer with accessories storage. The decent weight and proper tone tamper play a better role than cheap plastic tempers.
The spacious 60-oz (8 L) removable water reservoir can easily handle multiple lattes. Its amazing body fits into all countertops or under any cabinet of your stylish kitchen. Let’s dive right into the Duo Temp Pro performance.
This Pro machine is much better than the older device that makes it a little easier to use. It has a 15 Italian-made pump that starts with low 9 bar pressure to open coffee grounds. Plus, it increases the pressure for extraction. Its auto-clean out feature increases the water temperature from 200 degrees for steam milk and releases the steam automatically. It goes back to the brewing state by adding water to the boiler and ensures that your next espresso is extracted at the right heat. However, it uses a dynamic silver thermo-coil to produces endless boil water on your demand.
Its great temperature step gets you an excellent tasting coffee. For making sure the temperature range of Duo Temp Pro makes use of PID mechanization. It controls the water temperature for a clear mechanical thermostat. Also, it avoids the fluctuation of heat as the device brew your java.
Overall, it takes 15 minutes to reach the operating temps and ready to brew. All this function depends on the one dial that flips between brew or steam/hot water. At the same time, the switch on highlights a straightforward push of a button. This effortless controls and automatic functions make it convenient for beginners.
3. One and Two Cup Filter Basket
At this price point, you can hardly find any other machine with a pressurized option. Moreover, it has both pressurized and non-pressurized baskets. This Duo Temp Pro uses a 54mm stainless portafilter that includes a standard single or double shot basket. With its dual cups filter, you can easily extract one or two espresso shots at a single rate. It comes with a double dual-wall pressurized basket. If you want the best result, use standard filter baskets. As for the pre-ground or fresh coffee seeds, uses double-wall filter baskets. It saves your time and makes the brewing control understandable.
While brewing process, load the portafilter, attach it and turn on the dial to brew. You can even use the razor dose edging tool for flatting the coffee surface. Breville machine starts with a low-pressure pre-infusion that wets the coffee for extraction. You’ll see the pre-infusion extracting about 2-oz of liquid from a double shot basket in 20 to 30 seconds. So note it, when your brewing is completed, turn the dial back to its center position. For the maintenance purpose, always runs a blank shot before making a brew with a few ounces of hot water in the portafilter.
4. Milk Frothing
This coffee maker has an incredible 360° rotating wand that makes the steaming effortless. With the help of its rod, you can create excellent cappuccino, silky microfoam for a latte, and even home espresso. But for this, you need more practice to learn. For starting the steaming milk process, turn the dial to the right. However, you’ll hear the machine start to pump and produce steam.
It uses a Thermo coil heater and the mist wand that produces the heat on the fly. The one-hole steam rod presents some challenging heating for milk. If you don’t move it or keep it in one direction, you’ll get uneven hot milk. Get practiced and familiar with this to find the sweet spot and rich cream with the warm fluid.
5. Cleaning and Care
Skipping the cleanliness or maintenance of your coffee machine might become a problem. This machine needs special attention and the amount of hard operation. Following the tips-
- Every two months, replace the water filter. After replacing the filter, soak it in a cup for 5 minutes and then rinse it.
- Insert the silicon tables into the portafilter and set them into the brew head. Turn on and turn off the dial 3-4 times until the washing tablets are dissolved.
- Decalcifying is done every 2 to 3 months using a mixture of white vinegar and water.
- Wash the drip tray with a damp cloth and use a non-abrasive washing liquid.
- Run the steam to clear the frothing rod after texturing.
- Use the pin for small holes.
- Wipe the frothing rod after each use as it gets tough to clean dry milk.
- Before storing the machine, turn off the button, then turn the control dial to standby and unplug it.
- Use a dry horizontal surface to keep it. Protect it from electric shocks.
- Do not use this device for extra things.
- Protect it from children below ten and ensure they do not play with the appliance.
- Children shall not make the rinsing process and user maintenance.
- Return the damaged appliance soon to your nearest appliance repair service store.
7. Accessories Included
- 8L Removable Tank
- 54mm Razor Precision Dose Trimming
- 1 and 2 cup dual-wall filter baskets
- Stainless Steel Milk Container
- 54mm Silicone Cleaning Disc
- Storage Tray
- Water Filter and Filter Holder
- Cleaning Tool
- Washing Tablets
This Breville Duo is an excellent semi-automatic machine that comes with a 2-year warranty. It is easy to use and needs less skill to work on this. It offers lots of opportunities to honor the skills of beginners. It takes less time to produce several milk-based drinks. The elegant stainless-steel design and advanced features brew a great cup of coffee. You will get all-in-one functions at this budget-friendly product in the market. Its Thermo coil delivers enough steam to create vast froth, but sometimes it takes the right angle to texture the milk. Practice makes a man perfect, and the Duo Temp Pro is the right coffee maker machine for everyone.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How many cups or types of coffee does Duo Temp Pro make?
You can try 6 cups joe with its intense frothing rod-
- Long Black
2. What advantages would I get after buying this?
If you are serious about barista skills, this affordable and reliable quality home espresso maker is a great option. It has control panels that are easy to use. Also, it provides advanced features such as pre-mixing, PID, and auto-purging functions. It comes at a reasonable price, stylish look, and 2-year warranty. Furthermore, it has six beneficial features-
- 360° rotating wand
- Pre-mixing feature
- Cleaning Aid Kit
- Storage Capacity.
- Dual Filters Baskets
- Nine bar leads to rich cream and achieves optimal pressure for espresso extraction.
3. Can we use freshly crushed coffee or pre-ground coffee?
Yes, this espresso machine uses pre-mixing to boost the brewing capabilities for moisturizing the coffee grounds. It allows you to use freshly crushed coffee or convenient powered coffee beans. By this process, you will get a more flavored and delicious cup of joe.
- Best DeLonghi Espresso Machines
- Best Espresso Machines Under $1000
- Best Espresso Machines Under $200
- Best Espresso Machines Under $500
- Best Jura Espresso Machines
- Bialetti Moka Express Coffee Maker
- Breville Infuser Espresso Machine Review
- Cyetus Coffee Machine Review
- DeLonghi Dedica EC680 Espresso Maker
- DeLonghi Magnifica ESAM3300 Espresso Machine
- Jura A1 Coffee Machine
- Rok Manual Espresso Maker