Bella Dual Brew Single Serve
- Versatile Machine.
- Uses Pressurized Pump Technology.
- Great Choice for a small kitchen.
- Easy to clean.
- Adjustable Drip Tray.
- Includes Ground coffee adapter.
After water, coffee is the most consumed beverage in the world. Most people rely on caffeine to start their day full of energy and enthusiasm. But wasting too much money and time by standing at an expensive cafe to get your cup of coffee is really frustrating. So it might be the correct time to move into the world of coffee makers if you want an energetic morning once you come back from a walk.
Owning a modern coffee maker in the home makes life more flexible. It is a great idea to have a ready-to-brew bistro quality at-home coffee, and you can feel that you saved a lot by buying a coffee machine for your home.
After so many researches and analyzing the functioning of a lot of coffee makers, we found Bella Dual Brew Coffee Maker as a versatile product that is capable of double brewing a cup of coffee for you. Whether you’re in the desire for a K-Cup or your favorite ground coffee blend, Bella had covered all with the reusable K-Cup and Brew Cup adaptors. Read the full article below to know more about the features and functioning of this machine.
Bella Dual Brew Coffee Maker: First Impressions
|Bella Double Brew Single Serve Coffee Maker Specifications|
|Dimensions||8.24 x 6.93 x 11.93 inches|
|Pump Pressure||3 bar|
|Cord length||26 inches|
|Human Interface Input||Touchscreen, Buttons|
|Warranty||One year (limited)|
Reasons To Buy
- Ease to operate.
- Comes in three brew sizes: 6 oz, 10 oz & 15 oz.
- 2-hour automatic shut-off for safety.
- Conveniently brew K-Cup capsules or ground coffee.
- Using the reusable ground coffee adaptor is an environmentally friendly choice that will also save your money.
- Comes with Reusable filter.
- Bella single-serve Coffee Maker uses a pressurized system to brew a perfect single hot beverage.
Reasons To Avoid
- Doesn’t work well with the filter basket.
- Coffee grounds are present in the coffee, which might not give you a pleasant experience.
Bella Single Serve Coffee Maker: Detailed Specification
Design And Built
It is an excellent choice for smaller kitchens, offices, and dorms. The Dual Brew Single Serve Coffee Maker has a compact design that won’t clutter the countertop and matches almost every interior. It includes a 3 bar pressurized pump which is specifically built-in for optimum K-Cup brewing. This pump delivers a delicious piping hot cup of happiness every time. You get a Coffee Filter with this device, allowing you to blend many coffee-based drinks.
Moreover, you can easily reuse the Coffee Filter as and when required. Bonus ground coffee adapters are included. The ground coffee adaptor allows you to create your favorite blend of coffee. Personalize your blends by adding a dash of cinnamon, orange peel, cardamom, or vanilla bean for flavoring, to name a few options. The Setup of this unit also consists of Basket Lifts which makes it easier to clean the appliance.
Adjustable Drip tray
The drip tray adjusts to two heights to accommodate shorter mugs or cups to taller travel mugs. Ensure the dripping pan and the cover are placed correctly in the bottom position for taller travel mugs. While brewing a smaller cup, raise the drip pan to the upper level to avoid spilling.
For adjusting this tray, grasp the tray and cover from the base part, then hold on to both the pieces, slightly tilt upward and slide out from the unit. Using the tab present on the back of the drip tray, tilt both pieces upward and glide the tabs into the upper slots on the single serve coffee maker body. Check the drip panwith your hand to confirm it is firmly and properly attached before placing the cup on the top. Apart from this, it is also easy to remove to make the cleaning process easier.
Bella Double Brew single-serve coffee maker comes in three different size options six, ten, and fifteen ounces. That makes it compatible with serving the needs of all kinds of coffee lovers. You can also program your single serve coffee maker for an automatic shutdown if you are busy doing other work. With this feature, you can conserve both energy as well as the quality of your coffee.
There are two buttons present at the bottom corner that have an option for preheating and brew. Above those buttons, there are two led light indicators telling which mode has been selected. The red preheat indicator light will start to flash as the coffee begins heating the water. When water has reached the optimum temperature, the preheat light will go out, and the blue brew indicator light will illuminate.
How to set up a Bella coffee maker using the capsule adapter?
- Lift the water tank lid, then use the desired cup to add water to the water tank. The water tank has labeled measurements. Add water to the desired level. Do not exceed 15-oz max fill fine.
- Lower the lid
- Place the cup below the nozzle and on the center of the drip pan.
- Choose the capsule adapter and place it into the adaptor compartment. Add the capsule of your Choice into the capsule adaptor.
- Close the lid, and an audible click sound will be heard. Both the top and bottom of the capsule will be punctured.
- Press the brew button to begin the cycle.
- The red preheat indicator light will start to flash as the coffee.
- Maker starts heating the water.
- When the water has reached the optimum temperature, the preheat light will go out, and the blue brew light will illuminate.
- The pump will then activate, and coffee will begin to stream through the nozzle.
- At the end of the cycle, the Coffee Maker and all indicator lights will automatically turn off.
Descaling and Storing
For using Bella Single Serve Coffee Maker efficiently, special descaling is recommended at least twice a year, depending on the frequency of use and quality of water used in the machine. Excess Heat and Mineral Deposits are the signals that indicate that your device is demanding to descale.
- Fill the tank with a solution of 25% vinegar and 75% water.
- Place the Mug under the Nozzle on the Drip Tray.
- Press either the brew button or preheat button to initiate the brewing procedure.
- Switch off the Coffee Maker as soon as the Dripping stops. Follow the same procedure, continue to run clean water until there is no residual vinegar odor.
- Let the Coffee Maker Dry Properly. Wipe it with a piece of cloth.
The coffee maker needs to be stored properly so that its functioning doesn’t obstruct. For storing it safely, firstly, remove the plug from the switchboard and allow the device to cool down. Then, please keep it in the box and avoid storing the device when the cords are tightly wrapped around it.
- Before Cleaning, ensure the coffee maker is unplugged and the drip tray and cover are cool before removing it from the base.
- Wash the drip tray and its cover and replace it in the coffee maker base.
- Push the adaptor compartment’s front lid to unlock and lift the lid.
- Remove the used capsule from the capsule adaptor and discard.
- Rinse the capsule adaptor with warm water before each use.
- When using the reusable ground coffee adaptor, discard the used Coffee—Wash the adaptor in warm, soapy water to remove all coffee grinds.
- Use a damp paper towel or sponge to remove any residue from the adaptor compartment altogether.
- Wipe the exterior of the Coffee Maker with a wet cloth to remove superficial stains. For stubborn stains, use a nylon or plastic pad with a non-abrasive cleanser, do not use metal scouring pads or abrasive cleaners.
Both the capsule and coffee adaptors are top-rack dishwasher safe.
This device generates heat and escapes steam during use. Proper measures should be taken to prevent the risk of burns, fires, or other damage to property or injury to persons.
Follow the following measures while handling this appliance:
1. All users of this machine should read and understand the instruction manual that comes with it.
2. Do not try to shift or move the machine containing hot liquids. Allow it to cool completely before moving.
3. The cord to this device must be plugged into a 120V AC electrical outlet only.
4. Keep the system at least 4 inches away from walls during operation. Do not place anything on the top of the machine while it is operating. Place it on a surface that is heat resistant.
5. It is recommended that the machine go down for at least 5 minutes before repeating the brewing cycle. Wait at least 5 minutes before refilling the water reservoir. Adding water before the unit cools down could result in personal injury due to steam exposure.
6. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
7. Unplug from outlet when not in use and before cleaning. Favor cooling before installing on or taking off parts and before cleaning the appliance.
The kitchen should be fun, and with Bella, it can be super fun. This brand provides you with a swift, convenient kitchen solution to simplify your hectic life. Each cup of coffee made from the Bella Dual brew coffee maker offers you a rich, delicious mug of coffee with quickness and convenience.
They feature a compact, space-saving design and are durable. The machine includes easy-to-clean components and earth-friendly dishwasher-safe, reusable filters. Set up of this device consists of a Pump. The use of the Pump is to generate pressure to permit proper coffee extraction from the Coffee Maker.
Do you like a cold beverage? And want to enjoy it in the comfort of your home, then choose Bella Dual Brew to make you your favorite iced coffee or tea. Simply brew your hot coffee or tea over ice cubes for a refreshing iced beverage.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which button is for K-cups?
Upper is for K-Cups. Lower is for when you use the basket with coffee grounds.
2. Can you make three different sizes of coffee like strong, mild & weak?
No. But if you used the grounds adapter, you could probably make it stronger by adding more coffee grounds.
3. Can you use this to make tea?
Anything that comes in a K-Cup can be made using this machine. I love the Starbucks hot chocolate k-cups.
4. What is the tallest travel mug that can fit in this machine?
You can fit a 7-inch tall cup. If you take out a drip tray, you can hold an 8-inch tall cup.
- Best Coffee Maker Under $50
- Best Cuisinart Coffee Maker
- Best Siphon Coffee Makers
- Bodum Pour Over Coffee Maker
- BUNN CSB2G Speed Brew Elite Coffee Maker
- Chulux Single Serve Coffee Maker
- JURA S8 Automatic Coffee Machine
- Keurig K-Elite Coffee Maker
- Keurig K155 Office Pro Coffiee Maker
- KONA French Press Coffee Maker
- Melitta 46894 Thermal Coffee Maker
- Zojirushi EC-YTC100XB Coffee Maker