Have you ever wonder about having a Starbucks standard coffee at your home? If yes, then you can have a home espresso machine right on your countertop. But you may get confused right. As there are so many espresso machines in the market that makes the buyer blank. Investing in the coffee machine is not a joke. Purchasing an espresso machine is comparable to some of life’s vital choices. As a coffee addict, you must know exactly what taste and beverages you want from a machine.
So if you want to bring this technology into your kitchen and want to fix waiting in a line of the crowded coffee shop, then switch to this super fantastic automatic espresso machine.
The only pressure that comes with having an automatic espresso machine is to choose the right one. As I already told you, there are many choices, so how do you recognize which one is best for you? Having a modern coffee maker at home make morning routine easier. If you do it in the right way, you will surely experience the kind of joy that comes with a combination of craftsmanship and the choice.
So here is the DeLonghi Magnifica ESAM3300 super-automatic machine. It claims that you can convert yourself into a barista. It gives you all the freedom to craft everything from espresso to latte. With that in mind, below is the review on the superb machine for the people who want to start their home barista drive.
DeLonghi Magnifica ESAM3300 Super Automatic Espresso Machine Review: First Impressions
|Dimensions: 11 x 15.3 x 14.4 inches||Material: Plastic, Stainless Steel, Aluminum|
|Power Rate: 1150 W, 110-120 V||Weight: 28.1 pounds|
|Water Capacity: 60 oz (1.8L)||Bean Container: 7 ounce|
|Grinder Setting: 13||Pressure Pump: 15 bars|
|Drip Tray: Removable||Warranty: 2 years|
- The DeLonghi Magnifica ESAM 3300 has a separate section for ground coffee.
- The design of the hopper and the tank promises to deliver many cups of coffee daily.
- This machine has 15 Bar Pump Pressure to ensure smooth extraction of flavors and aroma. You can even produce perfect drinks with authentic taste every time.
- Its height-adjustable coffee spigot serves everything from small espresso shots to large cappuccino glasses.
- It also features a high hot water spout for tea and hot chocolate.
- You can customize the strength and temperature of your coffee with its fully customizable settings.
- The memory function of the machine remembers your choice so you can recreate your drink quickly.
- The 180 degrees adjustable milk frother creates even textured rich, creamy froth for all your drinks as you like. But you have to clean it straight after use to avoid the milkstains.
- It has a removable boiler, tray, water reservoir that makes the cleaning process effortless.
- This machine has a descaling alert function that recorded the hardness of water, sets the descaling program, and indicates you when it is time to decalcify it.
- Its integrated grinder has 13 adjustable settings that grind the beans from fine to coarse effortlessly.
- It will create noise when you don’t rinse it properly.
- Oily coffee seeds can somehow don’t go with its grinder.
Brew delicious cappuccino, coffee, lattes & authentic espresso at the comfort of your home. You can fine-tune your shot by adjusting the dose and volume. It comes with so many features that you will definitely want to invest in it.
This coffee machine is an ideal choice for any kitchen or counter. In addition to being compact, the Delonghi hits the floor with its silver-colored, and metallic face. It also features a cup hot plate on the top, just to keep your coffee hot/warm as possible. A programmable cup size, built-in tamper, and a big liquid tank that steals the look and makes it a great option for your kitchen. This appliance comes with a two stainless steel boiler that provides excellent heat distribution. And an auto shut-off role that is adjustable from 15 min to 3 hours.
As an automatic device, its space-saving combined grinder automatically grinds the beans. And can even set to specific grinding levels for your beans. However, the beans-to-brew system ensures an espresso with a delightful aroma. Besides this, you can also make different beverages just the way you like.
Although it has a one-touch foam system and an easy-to-use digital control panel, which prepares your favorite coffee with a blow. With this, you don’t have to worry about how to satisfy your family’s coffee needs. You can be your home own barista and brew the barista-style coffee right in your comfort. It comes with a fantastic programmable setting that allows you to customize your coffee by adjusting the quantity of water and coffee to suit your taste: long or short, weak or strong.
The benefit of having this coffee machine is the 60-oz water tank that makes it best from all other devices. On the other hand, the 7-ounce bean holder with an integrated grinder grinds the ground coffee for the perfect cup as you like. Its tank and seed container allows convenient filling and emptying coffee grounds.
The Delonghi has an easy to control panel that helps in adjusting the menu for temp, coffee strength, and cup size according to your liking. You can design your ideal drink experience by programming your decision. This machine ‘remembers’ each detail, from the strength of your coffee to chosen size and much more. Just trust the device, and it will surely take care of the process.
However, the front panel has two adjustable dialers- one for the volume that lets you set the shot volume from 0.5 to 0.6 oz. And with a brew strength dialer, it controls the amount of powder coffee as assigned. You can even select the single and double shot button for making the coffee. As for ending the cycle before the shot gets load, press it again to end the cycle. In addition, the coffee valve can be adjusted to suit the different cup sizes from ristretto and small cup sizes to the large mugs. The warmer tray located on the top keeps the cup warm before the oozes out of the valve.
Another great feature of Delonghi is the dual stainless steel thermoblock boiler that provides excellent heat distribution and an quick reheat function that keeps the coffee maker at an ideal temp no matter how long the pause lasts between cups.
3. Features and their Functions
- The Manual Cappuccino System
This system makes the appliance easy to rotate at 180 degrees for any size milk container. The adjustable manual frother is easy to use as it mixes the steam and milk to create thick, long-lasting foam for cappuccinos. You can even use steamed milk for a latte, assuring both shots are made with perfection.
Use the milk frother for generating rich, classic, creamy froth for textured drinks- just the tone you wish. You can also alter the spigot and remove the tray to handle different sizes of cups or mugs.
- Integrated Burr Grinder
The space-saving, professional grinder with 13 adjustable settings grinds the coffee seeds for maximum taste. You can also use pre-grind coffee in the second chamber. The adjustable dialer is found next to the hopper that can be used to set the coarseness and fineness of your grind. This is one of the signs of getting great espresso and other beverages.
- Brewing Unit
The Magnifica has a removable brewing system available in the market. This is all due to the small registered boiler. It contains a function of heat distribution that ensures a high-grade drink when preparing it. Thanks to it, which makes the cleaning of interior parts easy.
You can even clean the other elements easily, which seems very difficult to reach. And because of the daily maintenance, you can help in prolonging the life of your appliance.
- Beans to Brew System
Magnifica is the only automatic espresso machine that delivers bean to the brew system. It is the secret of getting superb espresso while using fresh coffee grains. This system offers a freshest result and delicious aroma. As the coffee is being grounded overall and without any traces left.
4. Cleaning & Maintenance
Daily brushing and caring for machines like this are a must. Cleaning regularly enhances the life and quality of the drink. It also forms a hygienic atmosphere around your kitchen.
- Remove the bean chamber from the front of the machine and address it with a throughout rinsing.
- Make sure to wipe the steam wand after every usage to remove traces of milk.
- Take advantage of the brew unit and wash it out under the running water.
- This machine has no water filter that means you have to descale it more frequently to remove the water hardness.
- Remove the tray and wash it straight under the water.
- Never skip the descaling and cleaning process as it better to clean the device as compared to ignore it.
5. Advice for getting the best outcome with Delonghi
- Follow the instruction manual if you’re new to the coffee world.
- Ensure that the machine is getting clean daily.
- For getting the best result, use less oily coffee seeds, ideally use the conventional roasted seeds.
- If you want to use pre-grinded coffee, then use an excellent quality coffee product.
- Or you can even use a non-grinded coffee, as it gives you more intense flavor.
DeLonghi Magnifica ESAM3300: Final Verdict
The Magnifica ESAM3300 super-automatic delivers a delightful espresso, cappuccino, coffee, latte drinks, and more. It has incredible reliability that even its inbuilt qualities are also too good. The plain silver, sleek, a stylish machine built to stand in any situation. You can even brew a single or double shot of coffee at a time. As this machine is not a coffee pod machine, it only uses the ground beans. So if you are a pod drinker, then you can check out for some other versions.
As compared to other machines in the market, it has a large capacity and a wide range of flexibility in less price. It comes with awesome features like a warming cup plate, large water tank, and 7-oz bean holder, built-in grinder, programmable settings, and more. Undoubtedly, it will become your best coffee mate once you start making different beverages with its adjustable milk frother and spigots. The more loyal your quality of coffee seeds, the higher your coffee will be and vice-versa. This one is definitely a must have a coffee machine for the coffee lovers out there.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I make Americano with this coffee machine?
Yes, of course, you can. This machine is capable of preparing espresso, coffee, latte, hot chocolate, cappuccino and infinite.
2. How long does this machine last?
Mostly, it depends upon your care. If you regularly rinse the machine straight after use, then it will stay long with you. On the other side, Delonghi provides a 2-year limited warranty.
3. Can I use oily coffee beans?
As per No, oily beans are usually dark-roasted and might create clogs in your bean camber. Make sure to use light or medium roasted beans, and you can even use a pre-ground coffee on this machine. It won’t clog the grinder.
4. Does it tamp itself?
Yes, it does. It has a built-in tamp as all the extraction and grinding happens with the push of a button. Whole beans go in the top and get compressed.