Bliss lies in a cup of perfectly brewed Latte! We know how much you love latte coffee. Starting your day with a latte is good luck and also your energy recharge.
Lattes are a version of coffee with more milk and foam. A freshly brewed Latte makes your mornings milkier and creamier. We admit that a passionate Latte drink is no less than any heavenly delight, and not all have mastered this art of making a perfect latte. So we are here with a not very long list of top coffee makers that will brew your favorite Latte just as you like it!
We have gathered all the information you need all in one place. Find the top-notch beverage maker that suits your taste, budget, space, and all other requirements. Read on to make the correct choice.
We’ve prepared a list of Best Latte Machines in 2020 based on Customer Reviews and our Market Research.
We highly recommend you to read our buying-guide located towards the bottom of this post.
Top 12 Latte Machine in 2020
|Latte Machine||Brew Settings||Warranty|
|Breville||9-Bar||1 Year||CHECK PRICE|
|DeLonghi EN520BK||19-Bar||1 Year||CHECK PRICE|
|De’Longhi EN750MB||19-Bar||1 Year||CHECK PRICE|
|Nespresso by De’Longhi||19-Bar||1 Year||CHECK PRICE|
|Mr. Coffee Cafe Latte Maker||3.5-Bar||1 Year||CHECK PRICE|
|NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto||15-Bar||2 Years||CHECK PRICE|
|Mr. Coffee One-Touch Coffee Maker||19-Bar||1 Year||CHECK PRICE|
|Rancilio Silvia Espresso Machine||15-Bar||2 Years||CHECK PRICE|
|Mr. Coffee Espresso||15-Bar||1 Year||CHECK PRICE|
|Breville BES920BSXL||9-Bar||2 Years||CHECK PRICE|
|Mr. Coffee Automatic Dual Shot||15-Bar||1 Year||CHECK PRICE|
|De’Longhi EC155||15-Bar||1 Year||CHECK PRICE|
Which are the Top 12 Best Latte Machines in 2020?
1. Breville the Barista Express Espresso Machine
Breville, the Barista Express Espresso Machine, BES870XL, is a bonanza for the coffee lovers. This is an all in one machine with a sleek and compact design that fits right in your kitchen. This machine is trendy among coffee lovers for its efficiency and numerous controls available to you.
This is the most popular choice among latte buyers for its excellent functionality and innovative design. It has an attractive price tag and fits in your moderate budget.
- This machine comes with a coffee burr grinder. The built-in grinder has stainless steel conical burrs for efficient grinding of coffee beans. Don’t get surprised by its 16 grind settings! Adjust the grind settings from coarse to fine for faster to slower extraction, respectively.
- It comes with a filter size button that helps you choose between the single and dual dosing. You can set this automatic espresso maker for auto-dosing as well.
- The Barista Express comes with a tank of 2 litres volume. It can be detached for refilling and cleaning.
- Breville Barista Express takes care of spilling and splashing. It has a large drip plate that separates spilled grounds from liquids.
- This machine has a brushed finish stainless steel body that boasts its extravagance. All the food contact areas are made of BPA free plastic.
What we like
- The in-built burr grinder is the greatest advantage of this premium technology. It is hard to find this type of coffee machine with this in-built feature.
- The water tank has a decent capacity and comes with an in-built water filter system. It allows you to brew a pure and delectable drink of latte macchiato or any other beverages.
- You will find a warming surface on the top next to the bean hopper. This preheats your coffee glass for you.
- Breville Barista Express has a large silver tray with a pop up indicator that alerts you to empty the tray.
- It also has a storage tray that holds all the cleaning tools that come with the machine.
- This semi-automatic espresso maker has a “clean me” light indicator. It lights up when it’s time to clean the machine using the included cleaning tablets.
- It has a 360-degree swivel steam wand. This makes it easy to position the milk pitcher.
- It has a 1600 watt heating set-up that takes only 30 seconds to reach the steam temperature. So you need not wait for your Latte for more than a few minutes.
What we don’t like
- Breville Barista Express might be difficult to operate due to its complex working.
2. DeLonghi EN520BK Lattissima Plus Espresso Machine
DeLonghi EN520BK Lattissima Plus Espresso and cappuccino Machine has an ultimate superior design with a luxurious black matte finish. This compact machine imbibes the whole coffee shop in itself. You can make four different beverages with its easy to use control buttons.
Bring home this compact size espresso and cappuccino maker for brewing other glasses of beverages in less than a minute!
- It uses the Nespresso Capsule system to brew coffee for you to get an instant and delectable coffee mugs.
- It comes with a milk frother that automatically froths milk for a mouthwatering coffee shot.
- You can enjoy Americano, Cappucino, Espresso, macchiato and latte and other coffee drinks just for a change!
- It has a Thermoblock system that gives fast and efficient heating for getting a perfectly brewed drinks in no time.
- The sleek, soft-touch buttons offer four choices of beverages. It brews coffee according to your mood and liking with a push of a button.
- It has a large reservoir with 30 ounces that eliminate the task of refilling after each brew.
- The milk container is removable and can be transported to the fridge after use.
What we like
- DeLonghi Lattissima Plus comes with an auto shut down feature that saves energy. This can be programmed according to your needs. It turns off the machine after 9 minutes of inactivity, but you can extend the time up to 8 hours. So forget the hassles to double-checking the DeLonghi EN520BK before leaving for work.
- It has an auto-clean feature. It cleans automatically with the touch of a button.
- The sliding silver drip tray allows for dual and single serve functions. One, it prevents spilling and facilitates mess-free working and another it helps accommodate more giant coffee containers.
- The 19 pressure pump squeezes out maximum flavor and tantalizing aroma from the ground coffee capsule.
- This super-automatic espresso machines or latte has an auto-descaling alert that gets triggered according to the water firmness setting.
- It is less expensive than other machines and also offers mixed functions.
What we don’t like
- It uses capsules for each shot you brew coffee, which increases the cost.
- It has a plastic body that might bring its durability into question.
3. De'Longhi EN750MB Lattissima Pro Original Espresso Machine
There is nothing in the world more luxurious and stylish than the De’Longhi America, Inc. EN750MB Lattissima Pro Original Espresso Machine. Forget the hassles of standing in queues at the coffee shop to savor your favorite coffee. This amazing machine from De’Longhi will take care of all your likings.
It will feature distinct functions and provide everyday needs with minimal human intervention!
- Lattissima Pro has a lavish brushed aluminum finish that will enhance the look of your modern kitchen. Pamper yourself with a delicious glass of coffee every day served to you by this automatic espresso machines.
- It has a pod brewing system that can brew up to 20 different flavors of coffee.
- Its amazing auto-clean feature makes it truly intuitive. Just turn the knob to clean, and the machine generates a 15-second burst of steam. This sanitizes the internal machine components making it ready for the next brew.
- It has a milk froth adjustment knob that enables you to adjust the texture of the milk from thick to light.
- The 19 pressure heating system draws the maximum flavor and authentic aroma.
- The tank with 1.3 liters water volume requires refilling for each glass.
What we like
- The separate milk carafe dispenses an adjustable amount of milk into the container. This gives you a sheer taste that you desire.
- You can detach the milk container to store it in the refrigerator.
- The removable tray is so flexible to accommodate your favorite cup and you can also use varied sizes and enjoy the desired quantity of coffee.
- Experience the unmatched brewing time with the LED touchscreen that handles all controls. It is easy to program and operate settings using this touch screen.
- This makes you a delicious latte macchiato, and other coffee drinks if your guests desire a different taste.
- It’s six different coffee blend settings, including cappuccino, ristretto, lungo, heated milk, and a great espresso.
- You can even prepare tea and warm cocoa drink using thermal water control.
- It has a removable pod tank that can hold up to 16 capsules. So stock up your favorite flavors to enjoy relishing beverages.
- The Thermoblock heating system reduces the time to as low as 40 seconds!
- It also offers a pluggable descaling pipe that helps to control the water hardness. It also has an alert system that is triggered if the water level does not match the desired settings. You can adjust it with 5 level options.
- It is compatible with the Nespresso capsule. So you can just pop in a pod and relieve yourself of measuring or cleanup. The coffee pods are made recyclable Aluminum.
4. Nespresso by De'Longhi EN560B Lattissima Touch
When things need to be simplified, and you need a strong and delicious drink of simmering Latte with no manual action, De’Longhi EN560B Lattissima Touch Original Espresso Machine is your helping hand. It makes an exhilarating latte using Nespresso capsules. It takes just a push of a button to pamper you with your favorite café quality latte.
- With a complete solution to your needs, this machine comes with a programmed milk frother. It creates a soft and dense white foam that beautifully completes your hot beverage.
- The auto clean button starts the rinsing cycle that lasts less than a minute. It is recommended to clean the frother after every milk beverage is prepared.
- The Nespresso capsules delight you with a wide range of flavors. It lets you insert the coffee tablet so relax and enjoy a barista-style coffee at home.
- It gives assorted options. It has 6 touch buttons that light up gracefully as soon as you on the power. You can make the creamy Latte, latte macchiato, cappuccino, espresso, or merely warm milk. This machine simplifies your life and relieves you of all your stress with barista-style coffee.
- DeLonghi has put forward its excellent techniques with this innovation. It has a sleek design that is designed in Italy. Who would not like its kitchen to be festooned with the Italian craftsmanship?
- It features a sliding tray, so you can use different cups and glass sizes with this machine.
What we like
- The milk frother can be controlled with the regulating knob on the top that gives you an easy to control regulator for adjusting the texture of the milk. If you desire a thick and creamy foam, just turn the knob and experience magic.
- You can dismantle the milk carafe and refrigerate it.
- It is smart enough to alert you when the machine needs a cleanup. The clean light illuminates whenever it is time to clean.
- The best thing about this lavish product is its super-fast heating time. It takes only 40 seconds to heat up with a 19 pressure pump.
- You don’t have to worry about electricity bills anymore. This smart product consumes about 1400 watts of power.
- Relax and feel free as it’s an alert indicator, alerts you when it needs to be descaled. The intuitive descaling removes the mineral build up in the machine.
- The used capsules are ejected into an internal storage container. So enjoy a mess-free, smooth brewing experience with this Nespresso.
5. Mr. Coffee Cafe Latte Maker
Dive into the pleasure of an ideal cup of Latte with this smart hi-tech Mr.Coffee Cafe. If you are looking for a reliable, cheap, and easy to use latte device, then this machine Mr. Coffee Café is the best pick. It is affordable and easy to use a coffee machine that can offer you dual and single serve cups to settle the craving. It delivers you a warming and authentic cup of Latte with a stimulating aroma!
- It has a compact and glossy design that fits well in the corner of your kitchen.
- Its powerful milk frother ferments a nice latte for a fresh start to your day.
- It comes with a mixture basket that is easy to clean. But the carafe is not dishwasher safe.
- It has an automated latte cycle. Just set up a cycle with the click of three buttons, and you get a perfectly cooked latte to pamper your taste buds.
- As an added advantage, you can also make some sizzling chocolate beverage for yourself on a cold evening. Just tune in to the heat and froth function that prepares a cup of hot cocoa without turning on the blend function.
What we like
- Its attractive price tag makes it the most popular choice. If you are buying a latte machine for the first time, go for this reliable solution.
- It comes with a recipe book that catalogs the best recipes for your taste buds. Savor the world’s top 20 latte recipes and enjoy right at the comfort of your couch!
- It has a durable stainless steel body that is resistant to scratches. Its extravagant design gels well with the modern interiors of your kitchen.
- Its energy-saving function turns off the power usage when your drink is ready.
- Have you invited your group of friends for an evening together? Give out them the world-class taste of Mr. Coffee Café maker that makes multiple cups of coffee at once with its 24 oz tank.
- This appliance saves energy keeping a check on your electricity bills.
- It is relatively simple to operate. If you haven’t used a coffee machine before, this one is the right choice.
What we don’t like
- This maker is quite tricky to clean. You need to manually clean up the carafe as it is not dishwasher friendly.
6. NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto Coffee Machine
NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto, Genio 2, Espresso, Cappuccino maker, and Pod Machine bring the entire coffee house to your home. This compact and well-designed maker would not mind enhancing the look of your kitchen spaces and serving you with decadent Latte every day.
NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto Coffee Machine, Genio 2 is the best fit for those who require less than 6 cups of coffee in a day. We love the innovative design and an unmatched stylish look offered with ease of operation.
- Its pod-based design gives this machine a unique look. You can pop in a capsule and enjoy an authentic latte in a few seconds.
- You can make up to 15 varieties of famous warm coffee. Choose from espresso, cappuccino, Latte, or macchiato. The thumb rule remains the same- your coffee, your rules!
- The toggle stick lets you adjust the size and intensity of the coffee. The LED light-up every time to toggle the stick.
- To prepare a cup of Latte, you insert one capsule of coffee and another of milk and enjoy a tantalizing drink.
- The water reservoir has a capacity of 45 ounces and prepares multiple cups without the need for refilling.
What we like
- This machine is super easy to operate. It has simple steps that lead you to a heavenly cup of Latte.
- The Dolce Gusto capsules have printed instructions to adjust the LED bars on the machine and match them to get a perfect flavor.
- You can even prepare a cold drink with this hi-tech machine from Nescafe. Just position the toggle stick to be blue, and you can hydrate yourself during the scorching summers.
- The robust 15 pressure pumps works efficiently to squeeze out every inch of flavor on the grounds. So set out with single serve cup of coffee with authentic flavors and optimal aroma that leaves you craving for another cup.
- The lever, when pushed down, locks the pod holder and lets you adjust the toggle stick.
- NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto is a lightweight machine that is ideal for home or office use.
- The hermetically sealed capsules lock in flavor and freshness, so you get a consistent taste with every cup you have.
- The machine points an eco-mode that shuts down the machine after 5 minutes of inactivity. So the device not only takes care of your coffee but also of your energy bills.
7. Mr. Coffee One-Touch Coffee Maker
Mr. Coffee Machine has an innovative design and attractive touch appearance. This little box of smartness is affordable and comes with many features that fulfill daily needs for a delicious sip of Latte.
- This machine doesn’t have any complicated operations. It has one button interface that is easy to use. Prepare a perfect latte, cappuccino, or espresso with a single click.
- The best coffee machine has a 19 Italian pressure pump that extracts every atom of flavor from the coffee powder.
- It has an automatic milk wand that removes the guesswork while steaming.
- The froth milk tank has a pretty good capacity of 650 ml. It can be removed and reattached as and when required.
- It has single and double espresso options that can be with set with a click of a button.
- It has 3 Thermocouple that coordinate to fasten the brewing process.
What we like
- You will get your cup of Latte prepared even before you count until 50! Yes, you heard that right. The Thermocoil heats water evenly and in less flow.
- It has a stainless steel drip plate that allows the convenience of using different cup sizes ranging from tall to small cups.
- The milk reservoir is easy to remove, clean and can be employed for storage purposes.
- A click is all it takes to trigger the auto clean functionality of this reliable and hardworking super-automatic espresso machines.
- The milk frother whips the milk into the perfect consistency light foam that can make your cup of latte taste as it should. You can adjust the foam texture for a latte and cappuccino or a medium consistency. Just turn the knob to play and create something you like.
- You can make up to 6 cappuccinos or 3 lattes in one go with this user-friendly and vigorous machine.
8. Rancilio Silvia Espresso Machine
This classy machine sits with all its extravagance on the kitchen counter only to serve you an exquisite container of joe.
- The stainless steel body with a mirror finish stands out among other matte finish machines. We give ten on ten to its realistically royal design.
- The easy to use buttons with labels make it all the way convenient to use. Even if you are buying a machine especially for a latte for the first plan, then this model is straightforward to operate.
- The steam wand has a 360-degree motion.
What we like
- The stainless steel body makes the machine durable and high quality that would offer you the best coffee for many years to come.
- It has a steaming control knob that lets you set the frothing process and get the desired creamy foam to crown your Latte.
- The basket filter handle is designed to ensure a comfortable and tight grip.
9. Mr. Coffee Espresso and Cappuccino Maker
Mr. Coffee Espresso and Cappuccino Machine is one the perfect model that can be stacked onto the kitchen shelf outstandingly. It patiently ships a good mug of your favorite beverage that has a perfect and authentic latte. Even if you lack barista skills, leave all that to this semi-automated latte machine to brew pure flavor just as you like.
This is super easy to use. Try your hand at the craft of brewing various coffee drinks. This Mr. Coffee Maker is the simplest of all other available in the market and compatible n making all types of beverages.
- Though the name might confuse the buyers, this efficient product has a unique brewing option for lattes.
- This 3 in 1 brewer helps you prepare espresso, cappuccino, and Latte.
- The control panel is easy to use with clear labels that make the process a lot more comfortable and fast. It has controls for drink selection. Go for a double shot of espresso if the day isn’t going your way and drive away from the stress!
- Don’t miss out on the scintillating body of this machine, it’s glossy stainless steel finish will light up the look of your kitchen counters.
- It has a robust 15 pressure pump for a drink that imbibes the goodness of rich flavors and intense aromas.
What we like
- It instinctive froth milk according to your drink selection. It has a control know that lets you customize the frothing process.
- It has the fastest preparation time. So you need not stand by for your Latte.
- The liquid tank is removable, which makes it easy to clean it at the sink.
- The milk container can be stashed into the fridge in between uses and can be used for storage purposes.
- It comes with single and dual shot filters that make it easy to brew the drink with the desired intensity of flavors.
- Additionally, the machines have a long cord of about 26 inches of length. So stack this compact machine at any corner conveniently.
- This product comes with a bonanza of a recipe book that includes a recipe from around the globe. Relish the unique flavors like a choco-nutty latte or expresso Martinis for an indulgence like never before.
10. Breville BES920BSXL Dual Boiler Espresso Machine
Breville has made a mark in the market with its premium products when it comes to quality and functionality. This beauty that you see here has all it needs for a premium of Latte. Pamper yourself with an amazingly seamless service that results in a fresh and sizzling brewed latte.
- The LCD screen enables you to program the machine for a more controlled brewing system. It indicates the temperature of the boiler that allows you to keep an eye.
- The steam wand is powered with a dedicated boiler that fastens the process.
- It features a 9 and 15 bar Italian pump for delivering premium flavors that give you a reason to grab another shot of Latte. And the extraction that allows low-pressure infusion for a more authentic flavor.
- The two stainless steel boilers and heated group head can be controlled digitally. It helps maintain the water temperature at optimal levels for a rich flavored coffee.
- The maker has an immense capacity of 2.5 liters. It also has a dedicated heated water outlet.
What we like
- The machine features a flexible shot control mechanism that helps you in choosing between a single or double shot of espresso or manually set for the great amount you want in your drink.
- Love the latte art? Here Breville presents a steam wand that produces microfoam for a rich and creamy texture. Make amazingly beautiful latte art and sip the luxury!
- Digital temperature control technology smartly controls water temperature for perfect extraction and an ultimate drink.
- The machine has other functions too. These include auto startup, pressure gauges, and a shot clock.
- • The Over Pressure Valve controls the maximum levels of temperature to avoid bitter flavors in the espresso shot.
- The auto-start feature lets you set a time for preheating. So even before you rise, you can have your machine ready set to brew for your favorite coffee drink.
- This super durable and robust machine has a warranty of 2 years.
11. Mr. Coffee Automatic Dual Shot Espresso
Are you looking for a best coffee maker that has easy to use control buttons, a sleek and compact design and prepares cafe-style coffee for you? Then you have stumbled upon the right product at the right time.
The Mr. Coffee machine offers a list of features that you would desire in your very own latte/espresso maker.
- Mr. Coffee machine offers a powerful thermal block system and a 15 bar pressure pump system.
- It features light indicators that alert you when your Latte is ready. There are separate indicators for Brew, Steam, and Ready. So you know the progress of brewing.
- The aqua tank has a huge capacity of around 40 ounces which can be removed and refilled easily at the sink.
- It comes with a drop-free tray that keeps a check on spills. It enables clean working and keeps your spaces neat and tidy.
- The knob at the right lets you begin the brewing activity. Just add water, turn the knob and press the brew button to have a simmering warm Latte ready to tickle your taste buds.
What we like
- The automatic milk wand mixes the frothed milk into a foamy and light layer that tops Latte and makes it taste creamier and better.
- The heating set-up heats water within seconds thus cutting down your waiting period. It brews a single shot of espresso in about 20 seconds and a double shot in about 40 seconds. That’s just a snap of fingers!
- The water reservoir can be removed for cleaning and refilling purposes.
- This product from Mr. Coffee allows you to choose the intensity by selecting the single or double shot of espresso.
- The portafilters come to a tamping tool that helps to even the layer of best coffee grounds in the Portafilters. It enables hassle-free brewing.
- The dual shot brewing feature makes this machine a better choice over others. It allows brewing two single shots of coffee at once. You and your partner can have a great moment with a sip of warm Latte prepared in one go.
- The drip catcher is remover and can be cleaned manually.
- These amazing features come at a stunning price tag making it one of the best picks in the market.
12. De'Longhi EC155 15 BAR Pump Coffee Maker
We would end our list with this superb sturdy handy De’Longhi EC155 machine. It saves your precious moment so that you can spend more time with your family and friends.
Forget the long waiting points that you spent standing in the queues or waiting for your orders. De’Longhi EC155 15 bar Pump is here to offer you authentic flavored beverages with its pure capturing aroma.
Make space for the most stylish and best coffee product available in the market. This black beauty is going to spark up the interiors of your kitchen.
Invest your hard-earned money into this all-in-one maker that brews Italian style coffee just with a click of fingertips.
- The unmatchable power of 15 bar pressure pump extracts every bit flavor from grounds. Get a consistent taste every occasion you begin a brewing cycle.
- The unique filter holder offers you three ways to brew an authentic barista-style latte as you can make single or dual shots. Additionally, you can use ESE pods to brew a delectable beverage.
- This coffee machine can brew Cappuccino, Latte, and great Espresso. Switch on the brewing cycle and turn on your mood!
- An extremely powerful manual frother produces creamy foam to top your lavish cappuccino or Latte.
- The aqua tank has a massive capacity of 35 ounces. You need not refill the tank repeatedly. Just sit back and enjoy lattes until you satisfy your craving!
What we like
- The steel drip tray accommodates all mug sizes and is easy to remove to clean and reattach.
- Take advantage of advanced cappuccino system that maintains temperature so that you can brew multiple drinks one after another. It has two thermostats those heats up fast for a quick sip.
- This sleek design of the EC155 saves space and would not mind if you stack to the right corner of your kitchen.
- The transparent tank helps to know water levels from interval to interval. It eliminates the guesswork. Detach, clean, refill, and enjoy the next brewed Latte in no time!
- The 360-degree swivel jet swivel frother makes the creamy froth for an unmatched experience.
- With De’Longhi EC155 15 BAR Pump, you have the ball in your court. Go for fresh grounds or pop in an exotic flavor pod. The dual filter is compatible with both of them.
Most Popular Latte Machine Brands
- Mr. Coffee
- Nespresso by De’Longhi
How to choose the Latte Machine?
We draft here some quick steps that will help you arrive at a decision clearing all clouds of confusion. Scan through this guide and make an investment to live your every day with fresh and lavish coffee.
What differs Latte from other coffee-based drinks?
You might have heard of a variety of espresso-based drinks, namely Americano, Machhiato, cappuccino. Americano is a more diluted form of espresso. Machhiato has a milky texture as it has the froth milk system in it. The classic cappuccino has less milk than a Latte.
Lattes are the creamier, milkier than other coffee variants. Lose yourself in the blazing milky beverage only to experience ultimate ecstasy.
The world of coffee offers a variety of flavors to savor. Whether its cappuccino, mocha, or lattes, a perfect coffee mug is all a coffee enthusiast craves for. If you are in love with lattes and aspire for it every day, then jump into the world of latte makers to enjoy the delicious beverages every day.
Which machine is best suited for you?
Before you start to look at the machines available to you in the market, scan through your requirements to make the best decision. Brainstorm through the type of machine, whether automatic or semi-automatic, works well for you, a quick glance on the budget, and a sneak peek into the kitchen for the available space. These few checkpoints would guide your purchase and help you get a treat of Latte.
Semi-automatic versus automatic machines
These machines allow more control over the brewing process. A semi-automatic maker fits well in your modest budget. It will enable you to adjust the proportions and taste of your beverage according to your mood and liking. It is pretty flexible and reliable. We recommend you go for a semi-automatic machine for your personal use.
If you have pretty good barista talent and don’t mind to try your hand at making different drinks for yourself with little clicks and tics, then this machine would be perfect for you.
Super Automatic machines
A sizzling mug of Latte every day will be as easy as ABC with an automatic machine.
These machines take all the tasks to their shoulders. You just need to hit the switch to brew a perfect Latte, Espresso, and Cappucino. It does everything from brewing a coffee mug with a consistent taste to rich milk texture. From tamping coffee to milk-steaming, automated machines relieve you of all the hassles.
If you lack in barista abilities then, we recommend you to buy the super-automatic machine. This might cost a bit more than semi machines but has a speedy action and prepares multiple shots in a less period.
Automatic milk frother
A milk frother produces a creamy foam that tops your Latte, making it creamier and tastier. You must go for a full work milk frother machine to get extra creamy rich milk foam. So, you don’t have to buy a separate milk frother.
Pod or filter basket coffee maker
If you like your bespoke cup of Latte and experiment with authentic grounds you bought from corners of the world while traveling, you can go for a non-capsule coffee maker.
Most of the coffee machines are based on a pod system that makes it convenient to brew coffee and offers a consistent flavor every moment. The only anomaly that lies here is the cost. Pods and capsules cost a bit more than coffee powder.
Budget- the key to the lock
Give a quick glance at your balance sheet and draw out a moderate budget to invest in buying a coffee machine. Semi-automatic coffee makers at a low price or an automatic espresso for extravagance, decide to keep in mind how much you can spend to own your coffee maker. Quality models are available in a range between 100 to 300 dollars.
A decent Warranty period
With buying any coffee device for yourself, you are spending a hefty amount. Check for the warranty period that the machine comes with. A more extended warranty period would make your purchase secure.
Features list offered
While buying a coffee maker, keep an eye on the features like auto clean, no. of brewing options. Tool kit, removable milk frother, water tank capacity, removable drip trays, and so on are some things to ponder upon. Some machines have an array of features but are too difficult to operate. We recommend you to go for a more straightforward mechanism that has easy to use elements if you are a beginner at the art of coffee making.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Should I go for an automatic or semi-automatic latte maker?
This is a pretty obvious question that prompts first in your mind when you decide to buy a latte maker. An automatic maker will relieve you of every single step involved in brewing a Latte. On the other side, the semi-automatic would require a little effort from your side. Semi-automatic are relatively cheaper than other machines. Assess your needs and arrive at a decision that best suits you.
2. Should I need to buy a burr grinder separately when purchasing a latte coffee maker?
Not many coffee makers come with a in-built grinder. Some like Breville, the Barista Express Espresso Machine, that solves all purposes in one place. If you don’t want to spend extra bucks on a grinder, you can go for this all-rounder latter maker
3. What is the role of frothing?
Frothing results in a smooth and creamy textured cream that tops your Latte or macchiato drink. It makes your drink even creamier and milkier. The inbuilt milk frother lets you produce a foam that can be controlled with the regulator.
4. What is the use of a leveler or tamper?
This tool is used to level the grounds in the filter basket. It prevents chokings and smooth brewing process. It packs the grounds into the portafilter for authentic flavors dispensed right into your favorite coffee mug.