Bliss lies in a cup of perfectly brewed Latte! We know how much you love latte coffee. Starting your day with a latte is good luck and also your energy recharge.
Lattes are a version of coffee with more milk and foam. A freshly brewed Latte makes your mornings milkier and creamier. We admit that a cup of hot Latte is no less than any heavenly delight, and not all have mastered this art of making a perfect latte. So we are here with a not very long list of best coffee makers that will brew your favorite Latte just as you like it!
We have gathered all the information you need all in one place. Find the latte maker that suits your taste, budget, space, and all other requirements. Read on to make the correct choice.
We’ve prepared a list of Best Latte Machines in 2020 based on Customer Reviews and our Market Research.
We highly recommend you to read our buying-guide located towards the bottom of this post.
Top 12 Latte Machine in 2020
|Latte Machine||Brew Settings||Warranty|
|Breville||9-Bar||1 Year||CHECK PRICE|
|DeLonghi EN520BK||19-Bar||1 Year||CHECK PRICE|
|De’Longhi EN750MB||19-Bar||1 Year||CHECK PRICE|
|Nespresso by De’Longhi||19-Bar||1 Year||CHECK PRICE|
|Mr. Coffee Cafe Latte Maker||3.5-Bar||1 Year||CHECK PRICE|
|NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto||15-Bar||2 Years||CHECK PRICE|
|Mr. Coffee One-Touch||19-Bar||1 Year||CHECK PRICE|
|Mr. Coffee Espresso||15-Bar||1 Year||CHECK PRICE|
|Rancilio Silvia Espresso Machine||15-Bar||2 Years||CHECK PRICE|
|Breville BES920BSXL||9-Bar||2 Years||CHECK PRICE|
|Mr. Coffee Automatic Dual Shot||15-Bar||1 Year||CHECK PRICE|
|De’Longhi EC155||15-Bar||1 Year||CHECK PRICE|
Which are the Top 12 Best Latte Machines in 2020?
1. Breville the Barista Express Espresso Machine
Breville, the Barista Express Espresso Machine, BES870XL, is a bonanza for the coffee lovers. This is an all in one machine with a sleek and compact design that fits right in your kitchen. This semi-automatic machine is trendy among coffee lovers for its efficiency and numerous controls available to you.
This is the most popular choice among latte maker buyers for its excellent functionality and innovative design. It has an attractive price tag and fits in your moderate budget.
- This machine comes with a coffee grinder. The built-in coffee grinder has stainless steel conical burrs for efficient grinding of coffee beans. Don’t get surprised by its 16 grind settings! Adjust the grind settings from coarse to fine for faster to slower extraction, respectively.
- It comes with a filter size button that helps you choose between the single and double dosing. You can set it to automatic dosing as well.
- The Barista Express comes with a water tank of a capacity of 2 liters. It can be detached for refilling and cleaning.
- Breville Barista Express takes care of spilling and splashing. It has a large drip tray that separates spilled grounds from liquids.
- This latte maker has a brushed finish stainless steel body that boasts its extravagance. All the food contact areas are made of BPA free plastic.
What We Like
- The in-built grinder is the greatest advantage of this premium technology. It is hard to find a latte maker with an in-built grinder.
- The water tank has a decent capacity and comes with an in-built water filter system. It allows you to brew a pure and delectable cup of Latte.
- You will find a cup warming surface on the top next to the bean hopper. This preheats cups for you.
- Breville Barista Express has a large drip tray. It has a pop up indicator that alerts you to empty the tray.
- It also has a storage tray that rests a drip tray. This tray holds all the cleaning tools that come with the machine.
- This semi-automatic latte maker has a “clean me” light indicator. It lights up when it’s time to clean the machine using the included cleaning tablets.
- It has 360-degree swivel steam wand. This makes it easy to position the milk pitcher.
- It has an 1600 watt heating system that takes only 30 seconds to reach the steam temperature. So you need not wait for your Latte for more than a few minutes.
What We Didn’t Like
- Breville Barista Express might be difficult to operate due to its complex working.
2. DeLonghi EN520BK Lattissima Plus Espresso Machine
DeLonghi EN520BK Lattissima Plus Espresso Machine has an ultimate superior design with a luxurious black matte finish. This compact machine imbibes the whole coffee shop in itself. You can make 4 different beverages with its easy to use control buttons.
Bring home this latte maker that brews you a cup of coffee in less than a minute!
- It uses the Nespresso Capsule system to brew you an instant and delectable cup of coffee.
- It comes with a milk frother that automatically froths milk for a hot cup.
- You can enjoy Americano, Cappucino, and macchiato apart from latte coffee just for a change!
- It has a Thermoblock heating system that is fast and efficient. This high power heating system ships a hot cup in no time!
- The sleek, soft-touch buttons offer 4 choices of beverages. Brew according to your mood and liking with a push of a button.
- It has a large water reservoir that eliminates the task of refilling after each brew. The capacity of the water tank is 30 ounces.
- The milk container is removable and can be transported to the fridge after use.
What We Like
- DeLonghi Lattissima Plus comes with an auto shut down feature that saves energy. This can be programmed according to your needs. It turns off the machine after 9 minutes of inactivity, but you can extend the time up to 8 hours. So forget the hassles to double-checking the coffee maker before leaving for work.
- It has an auto clean feature. It cleans automatically with the touch of a button.
- The sliding drip tray serves dual functions. One, it prevents spilling and facilitates mess-free working. Two, it helps accommodate more giant coffee mugs.
- The 19 bar pressure pump squeezes out maximum flavor and tantalizing aroma from the ground coffee capsule.
- It has an automatic descaling alert that gets triggered according to the water hardness setting.
- It is less expensive than other latte makers and offers assorted functions.
What We Didn’t Like
- The coffee maker uses Nespresso capsules for each cup of coffee you brew, which increases the cost. You have to spend more on each cup you drink.
- It has a plastic body that might bring its durability into question.
3. De'Longhi EN750MB Lattissima Pro Original Espresso Machine with Milk Frother
There is nothing in the world more luxurious and stylish than the De’Longhi America, Inc. EN750MB Lattissima Pro Original Espresso Machine. Forget the hassles of standing in queues at the coffee shop to savor your favorite cup of coffee. This latte maker from De’Longhi will take care of all your likings.
The latte maker features are distinct and cater to your everyday needs with minimal human intervention!
- Lattissima Pro has a lavish brushed aluminum finish that will enhance the look of your modern kitchen. Pamper yourself with a hot cup every day served to you by this super-automatic espresso machine.
- It has a pod brewing system that can brew up to 20 different flavors of coffee.
- Its amazing auto-clean feature makes it truly intuitive. Just turn the knob to clean, and the machine generates a 15-second burst of steam. This sanitizes the internal machine components making it ready for the next brew.
- It has a milk froth adjustment knob. This enables you to adjust the texture of the milk foam from thick to light.
- The 19 bar pressure heating system draws the maximum flavor and authentic aroma.
- The water tank has a capacity of around 1.3 liters. It may require refilling for each cup of coffee.
What We Like
- The separate milk carafe dispenses an adjustable amount of milk into the cup. This gives you a sheer taste that you desire.
- You can detach the milk container to store it in the refrigerator.
- The drip tray is flexible to accommodate your favorite cup. You can use varied sizes and enjoy the desired quantity of coffee.
- Experience the unmatched brewing time with the LED touchscreen that handles all controls. It is easy to program and operate settings using this touch screen.
- This makes you a delicious latte. But if your guests desire a different taste, this coffee maker has six different coffee blend settings, including espresso, cappuccino, ristretto, lungo, and hot milk.
- You can even prepare tea and hot chocolate using hot water control.
- It has a removable pod tank that can hold up to 16 capsules. So stock up your favorite flavors to enjoy hot relishing beverages.
- The Thermoblock heating system reduces the heating time to as low as 40 seconds!
- This latte maker also offers a pluggable descaling pipe that helps control the water hardness. It has a descaling alert system that is triggered if the water hardness does not match the desired settings. You can adjust the water hardness level with its 5 level options.
- It is compatible with the Nespresso capsule. So you can just pop in a pod and relieve yourself of measuring or cleanup. The coffee pods are made recyclable Aluminum.
4. Nespresso by De'Longhi EN560B Lattissima Touch Original Espresso Machine
When things need to be simplified, and you need a hot cup of simmering Latte with no manual action, De’Longhi EN560B Lattissima Touch Original Espresso Machine is your helping hand. This latte maker brews an exhilarating cup of a latte using Nespresso capsules. It takes just a push of a button to pamper you with your favorite café quality latte.
- With a complete solution to your needs, this machine comes with an automatic milk frother. It creates a soft and dense milk foam that beautifully completes your hot beverage.
- The auto clean button starts the rinsing cycle that lasts less than a minute. It is recommended to clean the frother after every milk beverage is brewed.
- The Nespresso capsules delight you with a wide range of flavors. This latte maker from De’Longhi lets you insert the tablet and savor a barista-style coffee at home.
- It gives assorted options. It has 6 touch buttons that light up gracefully as soon as you power on the latte maker. You can make the creamy Latte, latte macchiato, cappuccino, espresso, or merely warm milk. This machine simplifies your life and relieves you of all your stress with barista style coffee.
- DeLonghi has put forward its best with this latte maker. It has a sleek design that is designed in Italy. Who would not like its kitchen to be festooned with the Italian craftsmanship?
- It features a sliding drip tray. You can use different cups and glass sizes with this latte machine.
What We Like
- The milk frother can be controlled with the regulating knob on the top. The easy to use regulator helps to adjust the texture of the milk foam. If you desire a thick and creamy foam, just turn the knob and experience magic.
- You can dismantle the milk carafe and refrigerate it.
- The latte maker is smart enough to alert you when the machine needs a cleanup. The clean light illuminates whenever it is time to clean.
- The best thing about this lavish latte maker is its super-fast heating time. It takes only 40 seconds to heat up. It is powered with 19 bar pressure pumps.
- You don’t have to worry about electricity bills anymore. This smart latte maker consumes about 1400 watts of power.
- This automatic latte maker alerts you when it needs to be descaled. The intuitive descaling removes the mineral build up in the machine.
- The used capsules are ejected into an internal storage container. So enjoy a mess free, smooth brewing experience with this latte maker.
5. Mr. Coffee Cafe Latte Maker
Dive into the pleasure of an ideal cup of Latte with this smart hi-tech latte maker. If you are looking for a reliable, cheap, and easy to use coffee latte maker, then Mr. Coffee Café latte Maker is the best pick.
Mr. Coffee Café Latte Maker is an affordable and easy to use a coffee machine that can serve you a cup of Latte you crave for. It delivers you a hot and authentic cup of Latte with a stimulating aroma!
- It has a compact and glossy design that fits well in the corner of your kitchen counter.
- Its powerful milk frother brews a nice latte for a fresh start to your day.
- It comes with a brew basket that is easy to clean. But the carafe is not dishwasher safe.
- It has an automated latte cycle. Just set up a cycle with the click of three buttons, and you get a perfectly brewed latte to pamper your taste buds.
- As an added advantage, you can also make some hot chocolate for yourself on a cold evening. Just tune in to the heat and froth function that prepares a cup of hot chocolate without turning on the brew function.
What We Like
- Its attractive price tag makes it the most popular choice. If you are buying a latte maker for the first time, go for this reliable solution.
- It comes with a recipe book that catalogs the best recipes for your taste buds. Savor the world’s top 20 latte recipes and enjoy right at the comfort of your couch!
- It has a durable stainless steel body that is resistant to scratches. It extravagant design gels well with the modern interiors of your kitchen.
- Its energy saving function turns off the power usage when your drink is ready.
- Have you invited your group of friends for an evening together? Serve them the world-class taste of Mr. Coffee Café Latte maker that brews multiple cups of coffee at once. It has a water tank with a huge capacity of 24 oz.
- This appliance saves energy keeping a check on your electricity bills.
- It is relatively simple to operate. If you haven’t used a coffee machine before, this one is the right choice.
What We Didn’t Like
- This latte maker is quite tricky to clean. You need to manually clean up the carafe as it is not dishwasher friendly.
6. NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto Coffee Machine
NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto Coffee Machine, Genio 2, Espresso, Cappuccino, and Latte Pod Machine bring the entire coffee house to your home. This compact and well-designed latte maker would not mind enhancing the look of your kitchen spaces and serving you with decadent Latte every day.
NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto Coffee Machine, Genio 2 is the best fit for those who require less than 6 cups of coffee in a day. We love the innovative design and an unmatched stylish look offered with ease of operation.
- This unique design latte maker is a pod-based machine. You can pop in a capsule and enjoy an authentic latte in a few seconds.
- You can brew up to 15 varieties of famous hot coffee. Choose from espresso, cappuccino, Latte, or macchiato. The thumb rule remains the same- your coffee, your rules!
- The toggle stick lets you adjust the size and intensity of the coffee. The LED bars light up every time to toggle the stick.
- To brew a cup of Latte, you insert one capsule of coffee and another of milk and enjoy a tantalizing drink.
- The water tank has a capacity of 45 ounces and prepares multiple cups without the need for refilling.
What We Like
- This latte maker is super easy to operate. It has simple steps that lead you to a heavenly cup of hot Latte.
- The Dolce Gusto capsules have printed instructions to adjust the LED bars on the machine. Match the LED bars, and you will be served with a perfect flavor.
- You can even prepare a cold drink with this hi-tech latte maker from Nescafe. Just position the toggle stick to be blue, and you can hydrate yourself during the scorching summers.
- The robust 15 bar pressure pump works efficiently to squeeze out every inch of flavor on the grounds. So you are served with authentic flavors and optimal aroma that leaves you craving for another cup.
- The lever, when pushed down, locks the pod holder and lets you adjust the toggle stick.
- NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto Coffee Machine is a lightweight machine that is ideal for home or office use.
- The hermetically sealed capsules lock in flavor and freshness, so you get a consistent taste with every cup you have.
- The machine features an eco-mode that shuts down the machine after 5 minutes of inactivity. So the device not only takes care of your coffee but also of your energy bills.
7. Mr. Coffee One-Touch Coffee House Espresso Maker and Cappuccino Machine
Mr. Coffee One-Touch Coffee House Espresso Maker and Cappuccino Machine have an innovative design and attractive appearance. This little box of smartness is affordable and comes many features that fulfill daily needs for a hot sip of Latte.
- The machine features no complicated operations. It has one button interface that is easy to use. Brew a perfect latte, cappuccino, or espresso with a single click.
- The robust coffee machine has a 19 bar Italian pump that extracts every atom of flavor from the coffee grounds.
- It has an automatic milk frother that removes the guesswork while steaming.
- The milk tank has a pretty good capacity of 650 ml. It can be removed and reattached as and when required.
- It has single and double espresso options that can be with set with a click of a button.
- The machine features 3 Thermocouple bars that coordinate to fasten the brewing time.
What We Like
- You will get your cup of Latte prepared even before you count until 50! Yes, you heard that right. The Thermocouple heats water evenly and in no time.
- It has a stainless steel drip tray that allows the convenience of using different cup sizes ranging from tall to small cups.
- The milk reservoir is easy to remove, clean, and can be employed for storage purposes.
- A click is all it takes to trigger the auto clean functionality of this reliable and hardworking automatic latte maker.
- The milk frother whips the milk into the perfect consistency light foam that can make your cup of latte taste as it should. You can adjust the foam texture for a latte and cappuccino or a medium consistency. Just turn the knob to play and create something you like.
- Brew up to 6 cappuccinos or 3 lattes in one go with this user friendly and vigorous machine.
8. Mr. Coffee Espresso and Cappuccino Maker
Mr. Coffee Espresso and Cappuccino Maker is one machine that can be stacked onto the kitchen counter. It patiently ships a good cup of your favorite beverage that has a perfect and authentic latte. Even if you lack barista skills, leave all that to this semi-automated latte maker to brew pure flavor just as you like.
This is super easy to use. Try your hand at the craft of brewing a cup of coffee. This latte maker is the simplest of all machines available in the market.
- Though the name might confuse the buyers, this efficient machine has a unique brewing option for lattes.
- This 3 in 1 brewer helps you prepare espresso, cappuccino, and Latte.
- The control panel is easy to use with clear labels that make the process a lot more comfortable and fast. It has controls for drink selection. Go for a double shot espresso if the day isn’t going your way and drive away from the stress!
- Don’t miss out on the scintillating body of the latte maker. The glossy stainless steel finish will light up the look of your kitchen counters.
- It has a robust 15 bar pressure pump for a drink that imbibes the goodness of rich flavors and intense aromas.
What We Like
- It automatically froths milk according to your drink selection. It has a control know that lets you customize the frothing process.
- It has the fastest preparation time. So you need not stand by for your hot cup of Latte.
- The water tank is removable, which makes it easy to clean it at the sink.
- The milk container can be stashed into the fridge in between uses and can be used for storage purposes.
- It comes with single and double shot filters that make it easy to brew the hot drink with the desired intensity of flavors.
- Additionally, the coffee maker has a long cord of about 26 inches of length. So stack this compact machine at any corner conveniently.
- This Mr. Coffee Espresso and Cappuccino Maker comes with a bonanza of a recipe book that includes a recipe from around the globe. Relish the unique flavors like choco nutty latte or expresso Martinis for an indulgence like never before.
9. Rancilio Silvia Espresso Machine
This classy machine sits with all its extravagance on the kitchen counter only to serve you an exquisite cup of Latte.
- The stainless steel body with a mirror finish stands out among other matte finish machines. We give ten on ten for this realistically royal design of the latte maker.
- The easy to use buttons with labels make it all the way convenient to use. Even if you are buying a latte maker for the first time, this machine is straightforward to operate.
- The steam wand has a 360-degree motion.
What We Like
- The stainless steel body makes the machine durable and high quality that would offer you freshly brewed coffee for many years to come.
- It has a steaming control knob that lets you set the frothing process and get the desired creamy foam to crown your Latte.
- The basket filter handle is designed to ensure a comfortable and tight grip.
10. Breville BES920BSXL Dual Boiler Espresso Machine
Breville has made a mark in the market with its premium products when it comes to quality and functionality. This beauty that you see here has all it needs for a premium cup of Latte. Pamper yourself with an amazingly seamless service that results in a fresh and hot brewed latte.
- The LCD screen enables you to program the machine for a more controlled brewing process. It indicates the temperature of the boiler that allows you to keep an eye.
- The steam wand is powered with a dedicated boiler that fastens the process.
- It features a 9 bar extraction that allows low-pressure infusion for a more authentic flavor.
- The 15 bar Italian pump delivers premium flavors that give you a reason to grab another cup of hot Latte.
- The two stainless steel boilers and heated group head can be controlled digitally. It helps maintain the water temperature at optimal levels for a rich flavored coffee cup.
- The latte maker has an immense capacity of 2.5 liters. It also has a dedicated hot water outlet.
What We like
- The machine features a flexible shot control mechanism. Choose between a single or double shot or manually set the amount of espresso you want in your drink.
- Love the latte art? Here Breville presents a steam wand that produces micro foam for a rich and creamy texture. Make amazingly beautiful latte art and sip the luxury!
- Digital temperature control technology smartly controls water temperature for perfect extraction and an ultimate drink.
- The machine has other functions too. These include auto startup, pressure gauges, and a shot clock.
- • The Over Pressure Valve controls the maximum levels of temperature to avoid bitter flavors in the espresso shot.
- The auto-start feature lets you set a time for preheating. So even before you rise, you can have your latte maker set to brew you a cup of coffee!
- This super durable and robust machine has a warranty of 2 years.
11. Mr. Coffee Automatic Dual Shot Espresso
Are you looking for a latte maker that has easy to use control buttons, a sleek and compact design and prepares cafe-style coffee for you? Then you have stumbled upon the right product at the right time.
Mr. Coffee Automatic Dual Shot Espresso/Cappuccino System offers a list of features that you would desire in your very own latte maker.
- Mr. Coffee Automatic Dual Shot Espresso/Cappuccino System features a powerful thermal block heating system and a 15 bar pressure pump system.
- It features light indicators that alert you when your hot Latte is ready. There are separate indicators for Brew, Steam and Ready. So you know the progress of brewing.
- The water tank has a huge capacity of around 40 ounces. It can be removed and refilled easily at the sink.
- It comes with a drip tray that keeps a check on spills. It enables clean working and keeps your spaces neat and tidy.
- The knob at the right lets you begin the brewing process. Just add water, turn the knob and press the brew button to have a simmering hot cup of Latte ready to tickle your taste buds.
What We Lilke
- The automatic milk frother whips the milk into a foamy and light layer that tops Latte and makes it taste creamier and better.
- The heating system heats water within seconds thus cutting down your waiting time. It brews a single shot in about 20 seconds and a double shot in about 40 seconds. That’s just a snap of fingers!
- The water tank can be removed for cleaning and refilling purposes.
- This espresso and coffee maker allows you to choose the intensity of espresso, single or double shot.
- The portafilters come a tamping tool that helps to even the layer of coffee grounds in the Portafilters. It enables hassle-free brewing.
- The dual shot brewing feature makes this machine a better choice over others. It allows brewing two single shots of coffee at once. You and your partner can have a great time with a sip of hot Latte prepared in one go.
- The drip catcher is remover and can be cleaned manually.
- These amazing features come at a stunning price tag making it one of the best picks in the market.
12. De'Longhi EC155 15 BAR Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Maker
We would end our list of handy latte maker machines with this sturdy latte machine. It saves your precious time so that you can spend more time with your family and friends.
Forget the long waiting times that you spent standing in the queues or waiting for your orders. De’Longhi EC155 15 BAR Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Maker is here to offer you authentic flavored beverages with its pure capturing aroma.
Make space for the most stylish coffee maker available in the market. This black beauty is going to spark up the interiors of your kitchen.
Invest your hard-earned money into this latte maker that brews Italian style Latte just with a click of fingertips.
- The unmatchable power of 15 bar pressure pump extracts every bit flavor from grounds. Get a consistent taste every time you begin a brewing cycle.
- The unique filter holder offers you three ways to brew an authentic barista-style latte. You can go for a single or double shot. Additionally, you can use ESE pods to brew a delectable beverage.
- This coffee machine can brew cappuccino, espresso, and Latte. Switch on the brewing cycle and turn on your mood!
- An extremely powerful manual frother produces creamy foam to top your hot cup of Latte.
- The water tank has a massive capacity of 35 ounces. You need not refill the tank repeatedly. Just sit back and enjoy lattes until you satisfy your craving!
What We Like
- The steel drip tray accommodates all cup sizes and is easy to remove to clean and reattach.
- Take advantage of advanced cappuccino system that maintains temperature so that you can brew multiple cups one after another. It has two thermostats those heats up fast for a quick sip.
- This sleek design of the latte maker saves space and would not mind if you stack to the right corner of your kitchen.
- The transparent water tank helps to know water levels from time to time. It eliminates the guesswork. Detach, clean, refill, and enjoy the next brewed Latte in no time!
- The 360-degree swivel jet swivel frother makes the creamy froth for an unmatched experience.
- With De’Longhi EC155 15 BAR Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Maker, you have the ball in your court. Go for fresh grounds or pop in an exotic flavor pod. The dual filter is compatible with both of them.
Most Popular Latte Machine Brands
- Mr. Coffee
- Nespresso by De’Longhi
How to choose the Latte Machine?
We draft here some quick steps that will help you arrive at a decision clearing all clouds of confusion. Scan through this guide and make an investment to live your coffee love everyday hot and fresh!
What differs Latte from other coffee-based drinks?
You might have heard of a variety of espresso-based drinks, namely Americano, Machhiato, cappuccino. Americano is a more diluted form of espresso. Machhiato has a milky texture as it has the milk foam in it. The classic cappuccino has less milk than a cup of Latte.
Lattes are the creamier, milkier than other coffee variants. Lose yourself in the hot milky beverage only to experience ultimate ecstasy.
The world of coffee offers a variety of flavors to savor. Whether its cappuccino, mocha, or lattes, a perfect cup of coffee is all a coffee enthusiast craves for. If you are in love with lattes and aspire for it every day, then jump into this article to find the best latte maker.
Which machine is best suited for you?
Before you start to look at the machines available to you in the market, scan through your requirements to make the best decision. Brainstorm through the type of machine, whether automatic or semi-automatic, works well for you, a quick glance on the budget, and a sneak peek into the kitchen for the available space. These few checkpoints would guide your purchase and help you get a treat of Latte.
Semi-automatic versus automatic machines
These machines allow more control over the brewing process. A semi-automatic latte maker fits well in your modest budget. It will enable you to adjust the proportions and taste of your hot beverage according to your mood and liking. It is pretty flexible and reliable. We recommend you go for a semi-automatic latte maker for your personal use.
If you have pretty good barista skills and don’t mind to try your hand at making a cup of coffee for yourself with little clicks and tics, then a semi-automatic machine would be perfect for you.
Super Automatic machines
A hot cup of Latte every day will be as easy as ABC with an automatic latte maker.
These machines take all the tasks to their shoulders. You just need to hit the switch to brew a perfect cup of Latte. It does everything to brew a hot cup with a consistent taste and texture. From tamping coffee to milk-steaming, automatic latte maker relieves you of all the hassles.
If you lack barista skills, we recommend you buy super-automatic latte machine. This might cost a bit more than semi-automatic machines but has a speedy action and prepares multiple cups in a short period.
The answer to which latte maker best suits your needs lies right here.
Automatic milk frother
A milk frother produces a creamy foam that tops your Latte, making it creamier and tastier. You must go for a latte maker that comes with a milk frother. Else, you might need to spend a little extra to buy a milk frother separately.
Pod coffee maker or filter basket latte maker
If you like your bespoke cup of Latte and experiment with authentic grounds you bought from corners of the world while traveling, you can go for a non-capsule latte maker.
A latte machine based on a pod system makes it convenient to brew coffee and offers a consistent flavor every time. The only anomaly that lies here is the cost. Pods and capsules cost a bit more than coffee grounds.
Budget- the key to the lock
Give a quick glance at your balance sheet and draw out a moderate budget to invest in buying a coffee machine. A semi-automatic machine at a low price or an automatic latte maker for extravagance, decide to keep in mind how much you can spend to own your coffee maker. Quality models are available in a range between 100 to 300 dollars.
A decent Warranty period
With buying a latte maker for yourself, you are spending a hefty amount. Check for the warranty period that the machine comes with. A more extended warranty period would make your purchase secure.
Features list offered
While buying a latte maker, keep an eye on the features like auto clean, no. of brewing options. Tool kit, removable milk frother, water tank capacity, removable drip trays, and so on are some things to ponder upon. Some machines have an array of features but are too difficult to operate. We recommend you to go for a more straightforward mechanism that has easy to use elements if you are a beginner at the art of latte maker.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Should I go for an automatic or semi-automatic latte maker?
This is a pretty obvious question that prompts first in your mind when you decide to buy a latte maker. An automatic latte maker will relieve you of every single step involved in brewing a cup of Latte. On the other side, the semi-automatic latte maker would require a little effort from your side. Semi-automatic latte makers are relatively cheaper than automatic machines. Assess your needs and arrive at a decision that best suits you.
2. Should I need to buy a grinder separately when purchasing a latte coffee maker?
Not many latte makers come with the grinder. Latte makers like Breville, the Barista Express Espresso Machine, come with an inbuilt grinder that solves all purposes in one place. If you don’t want to spend extra bucks on a grinder, you can go for this all-rounder latter maker.
If you already own a coffee grinder, you can choose one of the latte makers from the above list.
3. What is the role of frothing?
Frothing results in a smooth and creamy textured cream that tops your Latte or macchiato drink. It makes your drink even creamier and milkier. The inbuilt milk frother lets you produce a foam that can be controlled with the regulator.
4. What is the use of a leveler or tamper?
This tool is used to level the grounds in the filter basket. It prevents chokings and smooth brewing process. It packs the grounds into the portafilter for authentic flavors dispensed right into your favorite coffee mug.