If you’re living with a family or own an office, where your employees have different brew choices, or if you like to grab a ready to drink cup glass on your way to work, a two-way coffee maker will be your lifesaver. They are much the same the way they sound. One machine that can brew with a large jug can also brew a single cup at the same time you needed. It doesn’t matter if you’re living with your family, alone or sharing an apartment with a friend. This coffee maker will indeed serve a high-quality drink at a reasonable price.
Today, in the market, you will get many coffee makers or machines that use coffee pods with advanced systems. It will offer you more speed, flexibility, and saves time while brewing for a whole family, use a large carafe and serve a delicious coffee to everyone and enjoy your evening. This gives you peace of mind while hosting a party or in a rush to get to the office in the morning.
But there are many and many different models out in the market that makes a hard and challenging to choose. To make your life easier, and save the time, we’ve prepared a list of Best Dual Coffee Makers.
As compared to regular coffee makers, dual ones are more durable and versatile. Here are the top models that work well for everyone. And we highly recommend you to read our buying guide below the review. So let’s drive!
Top 10 Dual Coffee Makers in 2020
|Keurig K-Cafe||4 cups||4.6 kg||CHECK PRICE|
|Ninja CE201||12 cups||2.8 kg||CHECK PRICE|
|Ninja Hot and Cold CP301||12 cups||5 kg||CHECK PRICE|
|Keurig K-Duo Plus||12 cups||6.5 kg||CHECK PRICE|
|Cuisinart CHW-14||10 cups||4.1 kg||CHECK PRICE|
|Cuisinart DCC-3200P1||14 cups||3.9 kg||CHECK PRICE|
|Hamilton Beach FlexBrew||12 cups||2.9 kg||CHECK PRICE|
|Cuisinart SS-20||10-12 cups||5.7 kg||CHECK PRICE|
|DeLonghi BCO430||10 cups||6.4 kg||CHECK PRICE|
|Breville BDC650BSS Grind Control||12 cups||7.2 kg||CHECK PRICE|
Which are the top 10 Best Dual Coffee Makers in 2020?
1. Keurig K-Cafe
|Size: 12.5 x 16.7 x 6.2 inches||Material: Plastic|
|Power Rate: 120 V||Weight: 4.6 kg|
|Water Capacity: 60 oz removable||Cup Capacity: 4 cups|
What do you like a latte, cappuccino, or a simple shot of espresso? If yes, for all these, then Keurig is an excellent option for you. A compact, charcoal color coffee maker with programmable buttons, dishwasher frother…uff so much in one device. Isn’t it a great model? Yes, it is. You can make anything from latte art to shots of espresso all by pushing a button. Just insert a K-cup pod and press the shot button to brew a rich coffee shot to make delightful hot water or iced lattes and cappuccinos.
Its large 60 oz water reservoir allows you to brew 4 cups with different sizes – 6, 8, 10, and 12 oz without refilling. However, it will save you time and simplify your morning routine. You can even increase the strength and boldness of your coffee by its strong brew option.
The first and unique feature of Keurig is its milk frother, which works with different types of fresh milk and can froth both hot or cold as per your preference.
Thanks to its smart start feature, which means once you insert the k-cup, choose the cup size before its ready to brew. And brew the coffee as soon as it gets heated. Plus, its self shutoff feature automatically turns the brewer off after 2 hours for energy savings.
What we like
- You can brew your favorite coffee or creamy beverages using a K-cup pod.
- It features a classic black finished, and metal details to add a stunning look in your kitchen.
- Its milk wand is durable enough to make hot and icy drinks with dishwasher quality.
- This coffee maker can make up to 4 cup glass sizes 6, 8, 10, and 12 oz.
- It also accommodates the travel jug up to 7.2″ if you are ready to have a coffee in your way to work.
- The brewer maintenance system alerts you when it is time for descaling the machine.
- Its 60oz tank is also compatible with Keurig’s charcoal filters to give you freshly brewed coffee.
- The frother, tray, k-cup holders, and tank all are dishwasher secure and removable.
What we don’t like
- The frother is on the right side; therefore, lefties might surface a slight issue.
- The K-pods are not recyclable.
2. Ninja CE201 Coffee Maker
|Size: 9.92 x 10.55 x 14.61 inches||Material: Plastic, Stainless Steel|
|Power Rate: 1100 W||Weight: 2.8 kg|
|Control: Push Button||Cup Capacity: 12 cups|
Meet the Ninja programmable coffee maker with a classic and rich strength setting. It’s custom brew coffee technology brew a full-flavored coffee in small batches for 1-4 cups or a full carafe. It will change your ordinary routine into a new level of relaxation with 24-hour programmable brew delay settings. With this, you can set the brewing process night before and wake up with an aromatic cup of joe.
The Ninja coffee maker comes with a unique Precision Temp Warming layer to keeps the carafe hot for up to 4 hours without burning the taste, although it stops itself after 2 hours. With all it’s push-button control, you can even pour a cup in between the brewing.
Thanks to the thermal flavor extraction, it combines the temp, and even saturation unlocks the full flavor potential. On the other hand, its flavor straw circulates coffee while brewing to ensure every cup gets a hot and flavorful as the next.
What we like
- It comes with an advanced mid pause brew and delays setting, which makes the brewing easy.
- It can serve small-batch cups and even a full carafe to satisfy everyone’s needs.
- The convenient removable water container gives the comfort to fill the tank without any mess.
- This coffee maker comes with a gold shade permanent filter, which saves them money, as it can be easily washed.
- It keeps the coffee fresh and flavorful up to 4 hours with the help of a warming plate.
What we don’t like
- The plate keeps the coffee very hot.
- It has a drippy spout.
3. Ninja CP301 Hot and Cold
|Size: 11.8 x 10 x 15 inches||Material: Plastic, Glass Carafe|
|Power Rate: 1500 W||Weight: 5 kg|
|Control: Touch||Cup Capacity: 12 cups|
Another model from Ninja the hot and cold brew system, which is the combination of all machines. It comes with six brewing sizes, five different brew styles, fold away milk frother, and an individual coffee and tea basket. With it, you can enjoy the pod-free brewing means you will get an ultimate variety, customized brew coffee, and less plastic waste.
It’s impossible to have a coffee maker with an individual basket for coffee and tea. But Ninja coffee maker solved this problem by keeping the flavor separate with its two designed basket. It also features an adjustable cup tray that allows pouring a cup directly from the machine or uses a carafe.
Have you ever wonder about starting your day with a smooth, classic, and balanced cup of coffee? If yes, then Ninja comes with auto IQ one-touch intelligence technology to give you five brew coffee styles and six different cup sizes. You can even set the brewing time just before your sleep and get everything ready in the morning with its 24 hours programable settings.
Thanks to its adjustable milk frother for transforming the hot water and intense milk into silky, creamy microfoam. Get the perfect cappuccino, matcha tea lattes, flat whites, and more.
What we like
- Its warmer plate keeps your drink fresh and flavorful for more extended hours by setting the plate’s program.
- You can easily prepare a coffee at warm and cold brew state or tea, by its separate brewing basket.
- It includes a built-in scoop that measures coffee grounds and tea.
- It takes 10-15 min to brew coffee a perfect cup or carafe.
- All the parts are removable, including the water container, Glass carafe, and basket. Plus its filter, and fold away frother is also dishwasher safe.
What we don’t like
- It comes with a one-year limited warranty.
- This machine is pod-free.
4. Keurig K-Duo Plus
|Size: 15.9 x 7.7 x 14.9 inches||Material: Plastic, Stainless Steel|
|Power Rate: 120 V||Weight: 6.5 kg|
|Control: Push Botton, Display||Cup Capacity: 12 cups|
The Keurig K-Duo plus is excellent for that family who loves the coffee. You can make both single-serve and carafe of coffee by using the ground or K-cup pods. It brews all your coffee in a thermal carafe, which keeps the liquid hot for 2 hours.
There is no need to wait for the entire process; you can now pause the mid-brew for 20 seconds and pour a pure coffee right away. Or can set the preferred preparation time up to 24 hours in advance that starts right away by your timing.
The sleek design of K-Duo provides an eye-catching style with its multi-position Water reservoir that can be situated on left, right, or along the black of the brewer to optimize the counter space of your kitchen. On top of it, you will get a control panel that gives more choices to brew a 6, 8, 10, or 12 cup carafe or cups.
What we like
- This best dual coffee maker comes with a gold shade mesh filter for coffee grounds and K-cup pods to brew a single cup or carafe.
- It accommodates the travel glass up to 8.0″ tall.
- The auto-off feature turns off the brewer after 55 minutes to save the energy.
- It includes a 12cup thermal carafe that keeps the java hot for 2 hours.
- Its compact size and the multi-position water reservoir can be adjusted to any side to fit the countertop of the kitchen entirely.
- You can even set the 24-hour program to brew the carafe up to 24 hours in advance automatically.
What we don’t like
- ts k-cup pods are not reusable.
- It has no warming base, so it keeps the coffee hot just for 2 hours.
5. Cuisinart CHW-14 Coffee Plus
|Size: 10.25 x 14.30 x 9.5 inches||Material: Stainless Steel|
|Power Rate: 1800 W||Weight: 4.1 kg|
|Control: Push Botton||Cup Capacity: 10 cups|
Grab this all in one coffee maker with a hot water system that stands all on your needs. It is the best in the world and equipped with cutting edge coffee technology to give you better hot coffee without sacrificing taste. You can even heat the water for oatmeal and make your morning easy peasy. Choose the flavor profile with regular and bold strength control, and set the brew time up to 24 hours in advance.
It is a fully programmable best dual coffee maker with the auto-on setting, auto brew dialer, and self-cleaning function to save your precious time. Although its thermal carafe will keep the coffee hot to look fresh and taste flavorful until you are ready to have it.
However, the carbon water purifier and gold color filter are removable and even removes the impurities from water. Its heating system heats up fast, so you don’t have to wait too long for a hot coffee. It’s easy to operate control panel with indicator light, let’s know when water is ready to dispense and be refilled. Like all the models, its mid-break-off feature allows you to pour a cup between the brewing without a mess.
What we like
- Its 10 cups thermal carafe has a drop-free spout and a comfortable handle.
- It occurs with a charcoal water and gold-shade filter to remove impurities while brewing.
- The hot water system heats up fast to let you enjoy oatmeal, soup, tea, cocoa, and more.
- Its control panel is easy to use and operate.
- This appliance looks fantastic in the kitchen and even accommodates the use of a travel glass by removing the tray.
- It comes with a three-year limited warranty.
What we don’t like
- This machine has no hot plate.
- The machine is not dishwasher harmless.
6. Cuisinart DCC-3200P1
|Size: 7.75 x 9.00 x 14.00 inches||Material: Plastic, Stainless Steel|
|Power Rate: 800 W||Weight: 3.9 kg|
|Control: Touch||Cup Capacity: 14 cups|
Turn up your kitchen with the Cuisinart 14 cups coffee maker that adds some attraction stuff to give your kitchen and makes it attractive. Use its cutting edge technology that gives you a hotter coffee without losing the taste. It is available in both 12 and 14 cups version with all the features you want.
We’ve picked the 14 cup model within a great range to get it without breaking the bank. Plus, it also features a hot plate, which customers love because to stop the burning of coffee.
It has an easy-to-use full automatic control panel with 24-hour programmability, self-cleaning settings, and even auto-off features. This machine has a button to choose between regular to the strong flavor profile. The backlit LCD screen is easy to read, alerting you with a light signal when to decalcify.
Thanks to its heating technological innovation, that makes the water extra hot without losing its purities and flavor of the coffee. You can even control its temp between higher or lower settings. However, the bigger, easy-to-view water window ensures 14 cups with impurities’ removal with its charcoal purifier.
What we like
- Its stylish steel body adds a charming look to the kitchen and fits anywhere.
- The drip-free carafe can brew a little as 1-4 cups or up to 14 cups of coffee in one go.
- It comes with a reusable filter to make brewing easy.
- The control panels offer to customized the time and set the coordination with to clock to get a pre-brewed coffee before you wake.
- This machine has a mid-stop feature that stops the extraction once you take out the carafe or cup before completing the cycle.
What we don’t like
- Its glass carafe is not durable to keep the java warm for long.
- No built-in grinder.
7. Hamilton Beach FlexBrew
|Size: 10.24 x 10.63 x 13.9 inches||Material: Solid Plastic|
|Power Rate: 120 V, 1050 W||Weight: 2.9 kg|
|Control: LCD, Touch||Cup Capacity: 12 cups|
The Hamilton Beach FlexBrew is a compact machine with lots of handy features that are kind to your wallet. If you like a quiet machine to enjoy your morning brewing, this could be a great pick. You can even choose from a bold to regular strength. FlexBrew is the best dual coffee maker with one of the higher-end applications. This all in one, compact size and good looking coffee maker features to impress coffee lovers.
It includes a handy digital timer that can set 24-hour programmable time in advance, that wakes before you and brew a delightful coffee. This machine gives you the option to brew a carafe on one side, and single-serve on the other. Easy to use with coffee grounds or K-Cup pods.
One feature that impresses you is its two-sided water tank, one for the carafe and the second on the other side. However, you can even auto-pause and pour the coffee between the brewing without dripping.
This machine will save your time with its easy to use control panel along with a 2-hour auto-shutoff feature that stops the warming cycle and keeps the taste of coffee fresh in the carafe.
What we like
- This machine has two tanks and two brewing side, one for the carafe and the other for cups.
- It is compatible with or without K-cup pods so that you can use a ground coffee.
- Its single brew side can make up to 10 to 14 oz cups of joe.
- With a separate water reservoir, it also carries different heaters for both sides, which gives you a smooth and easy brewing.
- It has a removable tray which accommodates 8″tall mug and can be used as a storage tray for brewing components.
- It is a quiet machine that won’t disturb your nap and make it before you wake to enjoy morning fresh cup of coffee.
What we don’t like
- It has a short life span.
- It requires a particular space in the kitchen.
8. Cuisinart SS-20 Coffee Center
|Size: 10.8 x 10.8 x 14.5 inches||Material: Plastic, Stainless Steel|
|Water Capacity: 40 oz||Weight: 2.9 kg|
|Control: Push Button||Cup Capacity: 10-12 cups|
The Cuisinart SS-20 is a fully automatic coffee maker with 10 cups of thermal side and a single-serve brewer side. It has an easy to use control panel with a programmable setting – set the time to start the brewing in advance and active the energy save mode. This machine is agreeable with K-Cup pods and can even opt for a ground coffee in a reusable filter. However, if you prefer a strong coffee, then you’ll love its bold feature.
The particular model uses a BPA free material for all components that get in touch with water. Its steel carafe comes with a plastic handle that won’t risk burning your hand while grabbing it. Moreover, its brew-pause feature gives comfort to pour a cup before the cycle ends.
Both sides have different characteristics. On a single side, it displays three serving sizes united with K-cup pods. And on carafe rival features 24-hour settings, self-cleaning, ready alert, brew-strength controller, a filter for ground coffee, and more.
Overall, this machine is excellent for those who want customization and various options.
What we like
- This machine has two brewing sides, one for the carafe and another for single-serve.
- Its removable 40 oz tank comes with a charcoal filter to eliminate the impurities.
- All the material of this unit is BPA free and comes with a 3-year warranty.
- Its gold-color reusable filter brew the pure coffee flavor flow.
- This is a high-end coffee maker with all necessary features starting from 24-hour timer to Brew strength control.
- Its single-serve side is compatible with K-Cup pods and carafe with ground coffee.
- It also has a removable drop tray that allows you to pour a travel mug.
What we don’t like
- A large coffee maker needs a particular corner of your kitchen.
- The warm plate is only situated on the carafe team.
9. DeLonghi BCO430
|Size: 14.5 x 11 x 12.8 inches||Material: Plastic, Stainless Steel|
|Power: 1500 W, 115 V||Weight: 6.4 kg|
|Pressure Pump: 15 bars||Cup Capacity: 10 cups|
|Control: Push Button|
This is an all-in-one machine that makes coffee, cappuccino, espresso, and even latte or hot chocolate. It can also brew two drinks at once, with a full cappuccino system on one side and drip coffee making on the carafe side. This machine is powered by a 15 bar pressure pump on the cappuccino side along with milk steam wand.
A manual frother that mixes the steam and milk to create an authentic, creamy froth for your drinks, just the way you like, be a home barista with this all-rounder machine. One of the relaxing features is the front-loading system with both water and coffee reservoir, so there is no need to move the machine.
The Delonghi’s brewing system extracts the maximum flavor and aroma to give you robust experience. Its 24-hour digital timer allows you to set the advance time and brew when you want. However, you can pause the process before the cycle ends and pour as soon as you want no need to wait for the cycle ends. Thanks to its hot layer for keeping the carafe hot and advance carbon filter for killing the impurities from water and give better-tasting coffee.
What we like
- It is an all-rounder dual coffee maker with a milk froth wand to make milk texture beverages and the drip coffee side.
- The machine has two different water reservoirs, one for each side.
- It comes with a permanent gold-tone filter for extracting exceptional coffee qualities.
- This machine allows making 10 cups of joe in the thermal carafe that keeps the drink hot with its warming disc.
- All the control panels are located on the front with a digital display to browse the menus and see the current time.
What we don’t like
- It misses the self-cleaning system, so some efforts are required for cleaning.
- One of the water holder is hidden inside; you have to open the coffee maker to see the current water level.
- It comes with a short life span.
10. Breville BDC650BSS Grind Control
|Size: 12.50 x 8.50 x 16.30 inches||Material: Stainless Steel|
|Power: 1100 W||Weight: 7.2 kg|
|Grind Setting: 8||Cup Capacity: 10 cups|
Breville a well know company for kitchen appliances that produce excellent coffee appliances, and this model is from one of them. The Breville BDC650BSS comes with an in-built grinder on the top of the machine that grinds fresh java every time you brew. The adjustable grinder always allows users to decide how they want their coffee seeds to be a grind.
The device is designed to provide elegant spotless steel shine that raises the bars for drip coffee makers. Its insulated carafe can hold up to 60oz of coffee and keep it hot for hours. Or if you’re in a rush in the morning, remove its drip tray to fit the tall or travel cup coffee.
Its crystal clear LCD screen provides an adjustable setting including coffee strength, water volume, grind fineness, and auto start setting. In addition, its programmable auto-start trait starts the grinding and brewing at your scheduled time. Its pre-brew temperature controller delivers the water at the ideal state.
What we like
- This machine comes with a built-in steel grinder at the top with 8 different adjustable finesses settings.
- The hopper holds up to .5 lb or 8 oz of whole coffee beans with a locking mechanism.
- Its removable tray allows using a 7.5″ tall travel mug.
- It has a crystal clear LCD screen with easy to use buttons with different settings.
- The machine comes with a heated plate to keep the carafe hot for long, although it holds up to 60oz of coffee.
- The ground control includes a cleaning brush and a gold-tone filter.
- It features a water level monitoring system and gives overflow warning signals.
What we don’t like
- It needs regular cleaning.
- This machine is a bit slower than all others.
- The coffee only stays hot for 2 hours.
Most Popular Dual Coffee Maker Brands
- Hamilton Beach
How to choose the best dual coffee maker?
Many coffee lovers love to have a dual coffee makers because it makes the brewing faster and easier, even saves time. You can make a couple of drinks at a time, with different brew strengths. Now that you are well-known with the top ten products, its time to pick the one or two that suits your needs. Before that, learn what qualities a product should have.
- Type of Dual Coffee Brewer
The term “Dual Coffee Maker” refers to the machines that can brew two types of coffee at once. Some dual coffee makers can brew large pots, as well as a single-serve. But some sticks to the one large pot. The carafe and single-serve side in the best dual coffee makers come with their own tank with a large capacity to pour numbers of the cups of coffee in one go. Having a coffee maker with a wide carafe also allows you to pour the large cup coffee.
There are various types of dual coffee appliances with or without a carafe. And with or without a single-serve side, with a large water container capacity to brew many of the cups. Some of them can make tea or iced coffee too. Overall, investing in the best dual coffee maker is a life-saving decision; they are faster, easy to use, and cover less space, all in one device on your counter table.
Dual coffee machines come with several size options, different dimensions, and weight. Most of the devices won’t take an entire counter of your kitchen but are not smaller, either. First, you have to choose the space where you’re going to place your coffee maker. Measure the area you found for it and then check out the dimension of your product. Next, along with machine dimensions, consider the brew sizes that how much can it provides.
If you live with your family, who is a die heart fan of coffee, buying the best dual coffee maker with a carafe and single-serve side might be more suitable. It provides many cup coffee as you want. You can even host a party and serve the coffee without any pressure; a bigger coffee machines is ideal. Or if an alone person is not sharing the apartment with anyone, then he/she can go with a single-serve coffee maker to satisfy his need.
- User Friendly
After considering the size, type of coffee maker, the next thing you can notice is its user-friendliness. This feature is vital for the buyer, and that matters a lot. Everybody wants to have ready to have coffee in front of them. As there are many automatic machines with programmable settings, And today in the market, there are more machines that work by your one press button.
The advance settings help in fasting the brewing and make it easier for the owner to utilize their time somewhere else. The machines out there comes with programmable settings such as 24 hours timer, which ensures to brew in advance according to your scheduled timing.
On the other hand, the adjustable features come with brewing strength, container sizes, brew-pause part, you can use them all to get the great coffee as you like. Also, you can adjust the temp to ensure the perfect extraction of your coffee.
Some units like Delonghi BCO430 and Breville BDC650BSS took the versatility to the next level, by adding the frother and grinder.
These machines allow you to adjust the milk texture and grind size to prepare tasty espresso, cappuccinos, tea, latte, and more if you need the energy shot in the morning. Some of them that come without grinder can use powdered coffee in the filter, or some come with cup pods to give you flavorful coffee.
The most critical factor the durability of the coffee maker that depends upon its material. Most of the coffee makers are made in plastic and stainless steel, so pay attention to what you need. At its simplest, the coffee makers that are BPA free is something a great choice. It eliminates all the plastic impurities that won’t harm the flavor of your coffee.
On the other side, many coffee makers come in a stainless body and carafe too. It is one of the safest choices if you want to consider it. The carafe keeps the coffee heated for long hours and fresh also whereas glass carafe lack in this; they need a hot platter to keep the hot water of java until you’re ready to have.
Filters are an essential part of brewing for the flavorful and great coffee. They come in many varieties, but most common are paper and metal filters. Paper filters are designed to fit in any size or shape of the basket. They are thick, made of either bleached or unbleached paper. Paper filters’ role is to absorb coffee oil and provide less filtration of oil to your drink. However, they are supposed to safe and healthy, but they are not reusable, where metal filters are.
Metal filters come in a gold-tone color, which provides excellent flavor and can be reused. They are washable and made of fine woven wire mesh – usually, they are stainless silver coated in golden color. However, they separated grounds, but not oils, allowing a more sturdy flavor. Overall, both the filters are available in the cone-shaped or flat bottom to fit all types of coffee appliances.
It is is the only natural thing that has to be done by use. It recommended cleaning the machine or its part after each use to avoid stains. Buying coffee appliances is an excellent investment that needs total care to make it to stay for long. It is a vital factor one should never ignore.
Different machines will have other cleaning needs. Some have an alert or descaling system that alerts you when its high time to clean them. Some don’t come with this feature, so think about cleaning the machine after 2-3 months to make it your longer partner.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which thermal is better in dual coffee makers?
There are plenty of options for the carafe, but most common is glass and thermal. Many companies prefer thermal over the glass, as they are more significant in keeping the coffee warm for long as compare to glass, whereas glass carafe needs a hot base. However, there is no risk of breaking with thermal, so you should go with thermal one if you need a warm coffee whenever you need it.
2. How much space does a dual coffee maker takes?
Usually, dual coffee makers come with two separate water tank, or with some other feature like frother. But they are folded away or placed at the back of the device. These features allow your machine to have more room. But if you have a small kitchen with less space, then try Keurig Duo Plus Coffee machine, Cuisinart DCC-3200P1, and Breville BDC650BSS single carafe space with one water tank.
3. How often should I clean my coffee maker?
You should clean your device after every use to avoid stains of coffee or milk. Remove the grounds and wash the filter basket, tank, drip tray, carafe, and lid. Try to clean the spout of the coffee maker with a damp cloth. For the deeper cleaning descale the machine after 2-3 months to remove dust, built in the engine of your device.
4. Is it okay to keep the coffee maker on?
One of the results of leaving the device on all day is a burnt cup. In case, if you own a modern automatic coffee maker, then you can leave it on. They will go off automatically but also start at your given time. They won’t burn your carafe or flavor.